Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
hello mods,Big smile

plz plz we beg u ..change the name of the forums... nobody is able to find this forums. there r many many fans out there who r searching for this forums...
eg - a member created a new post on Dance ke superstars forums...saying that there is no D3 forums so can we discuss here...

plzz mods ...plzzz for all D3 fans...plz change the name...Embarrassed 

- piyu Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

piapriya-Swetha-Anshi_1692SOBTILICIOUSRadiance.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mods plzz change the name of the forums" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anshi_1692

Goldie

Anshi_1692

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
I totally agree...
There are many fans of D3..
bt they cant find the thread...Plz change the name of the forum...plz...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevils

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
yes... i also agree with u...Approve

i guess... shruti might be able to do something abt it...

100littledevils

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
hey piyu

If this forum is turned to dil dosti dance , people will come with requests for many other shows too, some needed a forum for a Pakistani serial but they were asked to use the Pakistani serial section because of the same reason .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-.Nabi.

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daffodils.dudu

hey piyu

If this forum is turned to dil dosti dance , people will come with requests for many other shows too, some needed a forum for a Pakistani serial but they were asked to use the Pakistani serial section because of the same reason .

but tanu this is not fair...i mean fans will never find this forums.. this forum is practically dead!!!! D3 Is an awesome serial...just like DMG...*cries* i just hope fans find this forums...somehow!!! Cry

BilliCat.--sunshine--

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Piyu,
I think you can ask for the forum to be added in the home page . so people will get to know about this forumBig smileYou can make suggestions in this sectionBig smile

Suggestions / Comments

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sreenysa-Swetha-100littledevils--sunshine--

--sunshine--

IF-Sizzlerz

--sunshine--

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
tanu piyu is right yr i got this forum after 2 mins search and for me search take hardly one minute and this show is goin to have great fan following so it deserves to hav his own name

@piyu: if u create topic den tell me i will gather people to comment over there or if u say i will create topic

-Swetha-100littledevils

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Embarrassed
Originally posted by sanjna4

tanu piyu is right yr i got this forum after 2 mins search and for me search take hardly one minute and this show is goin to have great fan following so it deserves to hav his own name

@piyu: if u create topic den tell me i will gather people to comment over there or if u say i will create topic

of course LOL...main soch soch ke thak gayi ki ...us topic mein likhu kya????...u r life saver...plz plz bana de... : )Embarrassed

-Swetha-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.