Sohan to be Killed in March

mfarhaniqbal33 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Shaheen Parker: Feb 05, 2005

Sohan to Be Killed in March

The Hearthrob of millions is now all set to make a exit from the show, Sohan (Ejaz Khan) who has been the famous character in Kkusum (Sony 9 pm). To much dismay to all of the character Sohan who entered the show knowing that his character will not stay long in the show is now very happy to know that he is the famous character above all the others. When asked Ejaz comments he says, I knew i had the short character in the show, when Ekta Kapoor asked me to play a short character i agreed, but for this i had to opt out of Kkoi Dil Main Hai where i was playing the protagonist, Ekta assured me that i will be making a comeback in the show with a negative character. But I Didn't know i was going to be very famous for the character Sohan.

Ekta Kapoor has told us that she has not yet decide how to kill Sohan (Ejaz Khan) off the show because that is where the new Twist is suppose to happen in the show. Ekta Kapoor the Brilliant Mind of all is now working on How to kill the Sohan's character. Ejaz Khan was famous for his Role In Kahin To Hoga (Star Plus) where he played a real nice boy Varun but he left the show because his Management said he had to decide which show he wanted a exit from. Ejaz Khan exited Kahin To Hoga (Star Plus) because he was neglecting his other shows Like Kkoi Dil Main Hai (Sony) and Kesar (Star Plus).

Ejaz Khan had a very short role but because of people love for him Ekta Kapoor made his role a little longer than Original. Sohan was suppose to die in Shimla when the Kkusum (Mansi Joshi Roy) goes to look for Abhay (Anuj Saxena) who ran away on his wedding call after receiving a mysterious call. I really liked my Role says Ejaz, " Because above all the character i happened to be the close to the Main character Kkusum who is played by Mansi Joshi Roy. Today people remember me as Sohan more than they remember me as Arjun.

Ekta wanted someone else to play the character of Sohan but she didint want to give a newcomer a short role. That is why ekta reached Ejaz Khan for the role who was already busy with Balaji's two other shows. Ekta Kapoor's other show on sony Kkoi Dil Main Hai finishes in March which has Ejaz Khan, Hiten Tejwani, Karisma Tana, and Purva Gohkale, where Ejaz plays the main character of the show. The Show will be relplaced by New Balaji Show Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai. But To Ejaz Ekta kapoor is his key to success.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: mfarhaniqbal33

Ekta Kapoor the Brilliant Mind of all is now working on How to kill the Sohan's character.

WHAT?  Brilliant mind?  They must be joking..

Anyways thanks for the article!!!

Selina thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghavi

😆

She can't kill Ejaz, if she does, I will boycott all her shows.

Fairuze thumbnail
ohhh....not again ..1st in kkoi dil main hain then now in kkusum! ...well i get to know kkoin dil main hai is comin 2 an end after 3 or 4 epsds!!!
beauty_angel thumbnail

How do you know Sohan is going to die?😳

samie thumbnail

IT WONT B THE SAME WITHOUT HIM

😭

Yusra thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghavi

Brilliant mind? aur woh bhi ekta ...hahahahaha 10 grade failer

xsonyxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yusra

Brilliant mind? aur woh bhi ekta ...hahahahaha 10 grade failer

😆 ...."brilliant mind" n "ekta" can not be used in the same sentence together .....in the article... eijaz khan said ekta is his key to success.... n in return ekta's planning to kill him off khusum... n END kdmh?? 😡

mfarhaniqbal33 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hay guys guys calm down it is just a show u can see ejaz in kesar cant u
lippy girl thumbnail

NAHIN