Gulaal

Talli will move out of Kesar Gulaal life

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

janaki17789

janaki17789

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Talli cares for Gulaal deeply some one would a eyeopener for her she would see that Gulaal future is black no color the only color she could get is from Kesar n  she would then realize that if she takes away that one thing from Gulaal she would have no meaning for her life would b blacker than black so she would not want such darkness for Gulaal so she would move out of Gul-Kes life

but it will suerly take time n i guess CV r going for Dushyant - Talli as couple imagine JK hates Talli n to add to the spice if Dushyant marries Talli it would b slap on d face of JK

Edited by janaki17789 - 02 May 2011 at 11:22am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iqbals4eversharneil92nami2811arti07....Poojie....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Talli will move out of Kesar Gulaal life" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
I did think of Talli-Dushyant but i thought i might seem mad thinking of that, but wha about Sudha, Sudha and D have always had good scenes that could be more i guess

JK hates Talli coz she aint flesh and blood

And yes i said before the only one i see who will be a eyeopener to Kes-Gul and if there is something more between them, then i have to say Talli will the one to see it and so on

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

ya ! totally support u ! i seriously hate talli more than jamuna kaki Wink 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.