Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Episode starts of with the family members getting an wedding invitation they are reading from, its from Jamna kaki's family side i guess and the wedding is tomorrow

The trio arrive and Gulaal looks so pale and Talli looks so sad and guilty, whilst Kesar is well Kesar - you just know how he will be

Gulaal coughs and Paanbha notices and Sudha says something is up, you look so upset and weak, whilst Kesar is looking on with what Sudha is saying etc

You got to hand it to Talli, she didnt let Gulaal take the blame but owed up to what she did, playing a prank and so on, and says i wouldnt forgive myself if something happened to her, and JK rushes in to launch an attack on Talli by saying shouting at her harshly, at one point i think Kesar gave an expression that said Talli deserved what JK was saying to her, in what the hell was she thinking by doing what she did and putting someone's life in danger etc, atleast Sudha steps in stop JK saying more things

Motabha has a go kinda, but tells her that there is a time when to have a fun and pranks and dont be careless again etc

Gulaal tells them they both saved me and so on and Kesar looks on at Gulaal when MB tells him to be ready tomorrow as they are going to the wedding amd Gulaal watches him walk away

Kesar is in his room thinking of what Talli told him earlier whilst she was having an go at him and his attitude towards Gulaal, the pain is so etched on Kesar face and such sterness as well, and then he remembers how he misbehaved towards her when he grabbed her arm and Kesar has one tear on his eye and then remembers how Gulaal said if he wants to remain angry and so, then let it be and how she wont change and also her love for him wont change, you can see all this has affected Kesar, and then that tear rolls down his face when she said he will always remain that Kesar that he has left behind Ouch

All the ladies getting ready for the wedding and the stuff they are doing and Gulaal looks so unwell, and Gulaal sees Talli is upset and guilty on what happened to her and so on, but Gulaal lets her know its ok and so

Still so much worry Gulaal's mum, Poonambha thats her name - has for her daughter as she tells her husband, and her future, what will it bring and so on, and what's written in her fate/destiny, and says does Kesar accept this deeyavatu, does he care for it and can he see his future with Gulaal, and is still worried for what happened that day when Kesar came with Talli and so on, and has instinct that Gulaal is not well, and they will go and see Gulaal in the evening

PB tells MB that Kesar doesnt seem like he wants to go to the wedding and so on, and but Motabha says he has to and keep up with relations and he should understand that he needs to now and so on, and cant understand what is going on in his head and then we find out he isnt at home, he left early and will come back late so dont wait for him and so on,...

Then we see Kesar somewhere else, reading one of those letters he wrote at boarding school. this one was emotional letter, on how he misses her and so on, and how he looks forward to her letters and so on - i think one needs to see this scene and understand it, what he wrote in that letter and how that letter is written, despite everything he hasnt been able to hate her at all, and he asks that why cant he hate her and why tears form in his eyes when thinking of her etc ... and all i can say is coz he loves her, its unconditional love, if this isnt love then what is?????

This scene kinda just told me that Kesar loves her so much, everything he has written in that letter, showed love and how love is suppose to be, even if one hasnt acknowledged it

Who writes a letter like that and not term it being Love

And i think slowly slowly Kesar is gonna realise why he hasnt been able to hate her and why he cries on thinking of her and how her memories are etched on him and so on... this is is deep love, unconditional love... despite everything what remains and has not changed is that Love

If him taking care of Gulaal is coming up then i think slowly he will realise the answer to his question on why he hasnt been able to hate her and so on...

Neil is fantastic in showcasing his pain and his words and we saw it today...

Precap - Kesar is back, the one she knows it seems, Kesar is looking after her and Gulaal asks him where was he all this time and Kesar says with friends and she says i didnt mean that, obviously she means where was the Kesar she knew...

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

apa123jaya2010Fivestar1sundale03dent4ushantellbrown144128shalinikanaguekomasshmuupieShaiqMadihayummoBBreemg-Swetha-ritukaprithvihookedonGeet-Srushti-sharneil92_Avatarana_-Amri-heerhoneyFallen StarFireSafireFiree.Sidrameghapartinami2811arti07*Reemz*....Poojie....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "2 May: Palko Mein Banke Aansu Tu Chali Aati Hai" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
He is very very much in love with her and not knowing this hurts even more which is why he asks 'why can't I hate you??'. I loved Kesar's scenes today otherwise nothing much happened. Jamuna Kaki's constantly lashing at Talli makes me think that Dushyant and Talli COULD happen. Why else would they show Jamuna hating on her so much?

I LOVED Neil in the letter scene Heart It was heartbreakingly beautiful!

BUT BUT we do need some action now!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AtuljiFivestar1yummoBBsweet7863ritukaprithviarti07.SidraLennie

ritukaprithvi

Goldie

ritukaprithvi

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
@ Lennie
A good episode, i have been wanting to see him at least analyse his feelings for her, whatever they might be. Like you said this episode needs to be seen to be valued. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863arti07Lennie

ritukaprithvi

Goldie

ritukaprithvi

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
@Reemz
i agree with the some action part .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arti07Lennie

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

He is very very much in love with her and not knowing this hurts even more which is why he asks 'why can't I hate you??'. I loved Kesar's scenes today otherwise nothing much happened. Jamuna Kaki's constantly lashing at Talli makes me think that Dushyant and Talli COULD happen. Why else would they show Jamuna hating on her so much?

I LOVED Neil in the letter scene Heart It was heartbreakingly beautiful!

BUT BUT we do need some action now!
I think today's episode opened up another path in the way to explore Kesar's feelings towards her, and the letter had all the questions and i think now and hopefully we will be getting answers to them, visually and seeing why he hasnt been able to hate her and so on, and how his eyes seek her and tears forms in his eyes when thinking of her

I agree, its love and not knowing again is another thing that hurts him even more - he's in love thats the only thing i can say, so deeply he is connected to her that he hasnt even been able to form an hatred towards her at all and the tears and pain just come to him...

You know i did think of D and Talli alliance ages ago but i thought i might be mad thinking of that LOL  JK hates her coz she hasnt flesh and blood isnt it and never taken to her and it is abit extreme the way JK lashes out to her

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithviarti07.Sidra

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritukaprithvi

@ Lennie
A good episode, i have been wanting to see him at least analyse his feelings for her, whatever they might be. Like you said this episode needs to be seen to be valued. 
Kesar's questions on how he is with Gulaal and why he hasnt been able to hate and so on, i think will be explored more so he gets answered to them and so on Confused

That letter scene has to be seen to value it and see it and anaylzed it etc

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithviarti07

ritukaprithvi

Goldie

ritukaprithvi

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
@ Lennie
If i was talli i would marry dushyant just to make jamuna kaki eat her words . jamuna kaki wants an heir from dushyant right , talli should give her that heir .she deserves it after going on and on at talli. can we suggest this to talli.

@Reemz
this way keep talli away from GULAAL'S-KESAR too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arti07

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Hi Lennie...another fantastic post...
Haven't seen the epi so seeing it from your eyes...

So we are gonna see the old Kesar back...but for how long???
Dont get me wrong...I am not being negative...
But Kesar still has a long way to go...he has so much of feelings pented up inside which cannot just be wished away...He will have to bring it out in the open...or that pain will always be there...
And not to forget ...he had been exposed to a truth which had blown him away at a very tender age...these kind of injuries run deep and have a tendency to rip open a person...vulnerable and wounded...that is the kesar we see...
The reason he has not turned negative is the love he has had for Gulaal, which no amount of hatred and misunderstandings could wipe off...that was the power of Gulaal's unconditional love and dedication towards Kesar as a child...
But now...it is going to be different...and Kesar would have to deal with them both...his feeelings towards Gulaal and convincing Gulaal of the same...Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvisharneil92arti07Lennie

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.