Frequent Posters

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Some of them are so full of themselves
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Pooja Bhatt: Refuse to celebrate Osama's death. Next we'll all be screaming 'throw him to the lions' on a daily basis! Lust for blood is perverse.

Celina Jaitley: Terror leader Osama bin laden is killed...if only Bin Laden used his mind for peace and love that Islam actually teaches.

Does his death really matter, anymore? Was he a threat anymore?  I don't think this is the end yet. Osama Bin laden has not been active for the last 10years. He has been a fugitive on the run. I doubt he was that big of a threat anymore since he has been hiding from the world for a decade. Al qaeda is still active and  running, and undoubtedly plotting for revenge. I say the UK and USA should tighten up with security. Osama's death has made the country a bigger target for terrorist attacks. Special forces found him in a shoddy villa without any telephone lines or any internet connection, Osama did not die a natural death, he was hunted down and killed. He died in a firefight. I can't make myself  rejoice at a death like that. At anyone's death. Newspapers that say 'rot in hell' Osama, are only fuelling the hatred between the middle east and the west. Where is the dignity gone? I thought the world would be using Osama's death to reflect on life, and about the repercussions of terrorism. About how it has affected the lives of almost every single person on this planet, let's not forget all the soldiers who have given up their lives fighting in the war, and all the innocent civillians who have died an untimely death.  

the 9/11 victims and their families are in my prayers, as well as the survivors of the terrible tragedy. I am glad that their families and friends have finally received closure. RIP.
Edited by driftingaway - 12 years ago
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mahesh Bhatt: While you 'rightfully' celebrate the killing of Osama bin Laden, who will hang the other terrorist George 'Butcher' Bush.

BEST ONE!
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu-pre4eva

Mahesh Bhatt: While you 'rightfully' celebrate the killing of Osama bin Laden, who will hang the other terrorist George 'Butcher' Bush.

BEST ONE!

More than Bush (he already got the shoe...justice enough) I would like to see Cheney (and maybe Karl Rove) face some consequences! They are the mastermind! Bush was their poster boy!
Marauders thumbnail
the shoe? that wasnt enuff🤣
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: driftingaway

Pooja Bhatt: Refuse to celebrate Osama's death. Next we'll all be screaming 'throw him to the lions' on a daily basis! Lust for blood is perverse.

Celina Jaitley: Terror leader Osama bin laden is killed...if only Bin Laden used his mind for peace and love that Islam actually teaches.

Does his death really matter, anymore? Was he a threat anymore?  I don't think this is the end yet. Osama Bin laden has not been active for the last 10years. He has been a fugitive on the run. I doubt he was that big of a threat anymore since he has been hiding from the world for a decade. Al qaeda is still active and  running, and undoubtedly plotting for revenge. I say the UK and USA should tighten up with security. Osama's death has made the country a bigger target for terrorist attacks. Special forces found him in a shoddy villa without any telephone lines or any internet connection, Osama did not die a natural death, he was hunted down and killed. He died in a firefight. I can't make myself  rejoice at a death like that. At anyone's death. Newspapers that say 'rot in hell' Osama, are only fuelling the hatred between the middle east and the west. Where is the dignity gone? I thought the world would be using Osama's death to reflect on life, and about the repercussions of terrorism. About how it has affected the lives of almost every single person on this planet, let's not forget all the soldiers who have given up their lives fighting in the war, and all the innocent civillians who have died an untimely death.  

the 9/11 victims and their families are in my prayers, as well as the survivors of the terrible tragedy. I am glad that their families and friends have finally received closure. RIP.

Rahul Bose: Am hoping a sense of balance is maintained in the US at the Osama news. Closure is good, revenge isn't.

I really liked what Rahul Bose had to say, "Closure is good, revenge isn't" It was important to find Osama and he had to receive punishment for his crimes. But when I turned on the news yesterday, I saw people going crazy with joy, throwing parties and drinking and rejoicing. It felt so wrong. He is dead. He was killed and finding him and killing him took many lives along the way. There is nothing to rejoice about a war that has taken many lives with it and I have a feeling that the war isn't over and many Americans are if anything "tolerant" of Muslims, not accepting (I don't mean this as a general statement, of course). There are still many extremists living in Pakistan and even in America! Instead of rejoicing at someone's killing, America should strengthen its forces and prepare for more attacks. Those families that had lost loved ones during the 9/11 attack and those soldiers who have sacrificed their lives, justice has been served.
Marauders thumbnail
@Anamika: Why just Pakistan and U.S? there are extremists everywhere.
Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

More than Bush (he already got the shoe...justice enough) I would like to see Cheney (and maybe Karl Rove) face some consequences! They are the mastermind! Bush was their poster boy!

Absolutely. Cheney was the mastermind behind this, Bush was just trying to make his daddy proud...so what if millions of people died as long as they made their money off of it, that's all that counts for them...Switzerland almost had them though for violating torture laws

I second Minisha, the wedding news was simply obnoxious...I'd rather deal with this news instead of "Kate did her own makeup" articles

Edited by koolchick - 12 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think Celina J's quote is the best. I love that she knows Islam doesn't practice terrorism. These terrorists use their religion as an excuse to kill just like Christians used their religion to take over the world in the past like the South America and Africa.

And I do believe George Bush didn't help at all to bring peace in USA. He made things worse. Since Obama has been elected, we had no major terror attack. Obama knows what he is doing. And I feel he is the one who can bring peace between The West and the Middle East. I just hope this killing of Osama Ben Ladin doesn't make the other terrorists attack back!
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anu-pre4eva

@Anamika: Why just Pakistan and U.S? there are extremists everywhere.

I typed Pakistan and America because they were relevant to the situation but of course, I agree that there are extremists all over the world.