Kana Kanum Kalanagal

kana kannum kalangal written update 2nd may

.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
kana kanum kalangal.. kalloriyin kadhai [WRITTEN-UPDATE]

first, there is an introduction by a background voice(probably pachai's voice) talking about the college life which they end with saying that kkk is back but with the story of a college.
                                    this the story of ASAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE.the campus is shown as a one with very good infrastructure, the title song, was not that impressive (personal opinion) it sounds like a mixture of mustafa mustafa song and our old kkk title song.
                                       now.the introduction of characters, as it is the very first episode, i'll just write the name of the students who where introduced today and their character and backgrounds.

1) TAMIL ARASI [ 1ST EEE]
comes from a poor house hold,she suffers from deep inferiority complex. (she compares herself to other rich girls) she is also shy and soft spoken.she reminded me of pachai's character in kkk 1.

2) SWETHA [1st EEE]

is a confident girl. we can tell she is pretty strong headed by the way she teases VETRI. she comes in a car and wears pretty good clothes nd accessories (which makes TAMIL ARASI feel low)

3) VETRI [1ST MECH]
is a typical flirt. he comes there by taking a lift in a stranger's bike. he comes to bus stand and starts his work (flirting). he tries to impress the girls by saying that he scored district first and all (all this he does by imitating that he is on phone).TAMIL ARASI stares at him as if she believed him! while SWETHA teases him back in the literal kkk style.

ALL THE ABOVE THREE CHARACTERS USE THE SAME BUS STOP.

4) KARTHIK [1ST MECH]
some what rough and tough.he hates two things
especially, girls and love! he is still caring.
three girls ask him to give lift to college and ask him to select anyone among them to drop them at college.he instead calls an auto and sends all the three of them in it. one girl before leaving tells him that he should either be mahatma gandhi or vivekananda or hanuman.
he doesn't even have the back seat in his bike indicating that he doesn't like giving lifts to these girls!!

MAD BOYS GANG:(second years)
consists of four boys who were ragged badly by their seniors and they want to do the same to their juniors.Among the four, three are new faces while the gang leader kichu(kishan in kkk 2) is a known face. this gang tries hard to give a comic touch.

BAD BOYS GANG (SUPER SENIORS)
consists of three boys, their names were not revealed,but guys looked promising and handsome. they had the perfect attitude of the seniors.
they ask the mad boys gang not to try ragging the juniors and end up getting beaten up by them.they tell them now that they (mad boys) are also seniors, they should cause a bad name to other seniors.(we'll like to know the names of these handsome hunks๐Ÿ˜›)

5)JAKKUBAI[1ST MECH]

remember puli of kkk 2?? he is back!! but this time as a fun loving geeky boy. HE is smart and intelligent. he studies for the sake of his parents who want him to become like abdul kalam one day.they literally stuff him with studies,like they make him study all the first year portions befor even the college started!! but he is interested in acting and becoming a film star.

6)JAYALAKSHMI [1ST MECH]
this girl wants to study a degree in music and dance but due to the compulsion of her parents and fiancee she joins engineering.(yes! u read it right!!...this girl is engaged to her uncle's son and will probably be marrying him after 4 years) she is not happy with the engagement but of course  she bares it all for her parents.

7)BALAJI[1ST MECH]
he is JAYALAKSHMI's fiancee's younger brother. he has been made to join the same class and department as her so that, he can be her body gaurd . he is basically supposed to keep jaya away from boys!

JAYA's fiancee
he was a fat guy with balding head and round tummy!! he sounded like a selfish guy. he makes jaya join engineering so that after their marriage she will also earn big bucks!! he knows that jaya is not interested in this engagement but still makes her dance to his tunes!
  • tamilarasi,swetha (she comes in a car to bus stop) and vetri come in the same bus.
  • karthik comes in his bike.
  • jakkubai comes in car with his parents, revising all the subjects.
  • jaya and balaji come in a car with jaya's dad.
                                 FINALLY.the students in the bus are told about the rules of the college.they are told that college is not like school and they have to be serious here. and in the bus,the boys should occupy only the last four rows while girls will be seated in the first  fours rows.in between then,three rows are for the teachers the boys and girls are not even allowed to smile or talk to each others.
the episode ends on the sad faces of the students.

MY VIEW:         overall i would rate this epi 7/10.it was a good start.the mad boys gang was boring!! shweta and vetri's scene was fun to watch with the perfect flavour of our very own kkk. jaya's story was something different and new, but couldn't help the feeling that she would end up falling in love with balaji!!

if you like this please hit the LIKE button.๐Ÿ˜ณ please feel free to leave your comments here.this is the first time i have tried my hand at written update so please bare with me.
Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks varshini hey that jaggubhai is puli of kkk season 2 na ?? and they said bala is back but where is he ??????????
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Varshini for the wonderful update๐Ÿค—,Anu I think one of the boy's name is Bala.๐Ÿ˜†
Daffodilee thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜’ kirthi ๐Ÿ˜† yes bala character was played by shiva hmm so they are not coming ๐Ÿ˜’  but this college seams not bad let us see what they are going to give
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Thanz For The Written Update... Waiting To See Some Old Face Of Of KKK
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anuu2010

๐Ÿ˜’ kirthi ๐Ÿ˜† yes bala character was played by shiva hmm so they are not coming ๐Ÿ˜’  but this college seams not bad let us see what they are going to give

First episode was quite good๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ mainly not disappointed.๐Ÿ˜ณ

But i loved the title song and those scenes ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
.vrshn. thumbnail
well...it was definitely not a bad epi was not too good either. waiting for them to reveal the other characters too ๐Ÿ˜Š
Daffodilee thumbnail

yes we cant say the epi is rocking but not a bad epi let us see they will give good epi thanks for the update varshini๐Ÿค— and yes i think they are about to introduce some more characters too

.vrshn. thumbnail
Originally posted by: anuu2010

yes we cant say the epi is rocking but not a bad epi let us see they will give good epi thanks for the update varshini๐Ÿค— and yes i think they are about to introduce some more characters too

thanks for liking it๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
.vrshn. thumbnail
Originally posted by: krithikas

Thanks Varshini for the wonderful update๐Ÿค—,Anu I think one of the boy's name is Bala.๐Ÿ˜†

there s already a balaji so i dont think there will be another bala๐Ÿ˜Š.