Pirivom Santhipom Vijay Tv Serial Remake of Bidaai (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 9

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

---Priya---

IF-Sizzlerz

---Priya---

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
bt ystrday ashok was the person who came out from that bunglow...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pirivom Santhipom Vijay Tv Serial Remake of Bidaai (Page 8)" in Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya.1

bt ystrday ashok was the person who came out from that bunglow...
LOL priya they showed it bcoz . if revathy met ashok der. it will be easy for her to know the deatials of weird sound from that house. but she missed itOuch now she has to do dedectivegiriROFL.

well ashok knows the house . he  not belongs to the house. but you have to wait wait wait for the introduction Ouch

---Priya---

IF-Sizzlerz

---Priya---

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
thnx alot anuu2010

Mayil_irahe

Mayil_irahe

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
***Spoilers***

Just watched todays episode and i must say that to begin with (after Revathy enters) i felt angry for the strong words Guru's mom used about Jothy, but Jothis standing up to her self, her family and etc was just too good and a very strong scene and strong charactherization Thumbs Up...welldone to the script writers and Jothi (forgot/  her real name) Clap...

but i dont know if I like the fact that she is attempting suicide...because that make the strongness in her character fade away a little bit...

Generelly i have to say that i normally doesnt watch any tamil serials because of their dragging...but PS tries to make thing move fast (i Think Jothi's "ponnupakkurathu" was 2 weeks ago and the wedding is almost already over.. if it was Chellame i think we would have to wait a month more ROFL)

But one thing that is annoying, and that may stop me from watching the show, is if the show more sad than it have been...ohh..I dont know if i can see Revathy (Kalyani) cry more than she already does...Unhappy  and there seriosly needs somene else than the father to want the girls keep their friendship...everything cant be against them or??

And the thing about beeing black, if you dont have selfesteem because of ur skincolour, some of the words used may give you that - and that is exactly why i really liked Jothis role today Thumbs Up

more of that (Revathy also need to stand up and protect the friendship instead of beeing so naive) and less crying and sadness :)

Edited by Mayil_irahe - 13 June 2011 at 5:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShivi

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged

well   thankgod the marriage track over ROFL  ROFL they really scared me by making me the marriage will over .but its not ROFL

really the promo  scared me eventhough i know it wont happen .well i think they should move little faster. bcoz cant wait to see who is prabhu .

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
jyothi is going to be the most strong character in the show. she is the matured one. the story is about the journey of love between two sisters. now story is going into next phase.for somedays no marriage track for jyothi ROFL ROFLthankgod but revathy  is going to do dedectivegiri and find someone who is he ? what he is going to do in revathy's life ? just wait and watch?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vijay_Krish

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
omg really loved the new family particulary the cast selection was just awesome . wow i loved abhirami introduction . that strictness and sadness in her eyes when she hears the mouth organ sound(am i right about the instrument ROFL) . well who is playing the music .who is he. how will revathy identify him .its intersting to watch.

between i have to agree the kids .omg what a naughty kids they are. when one kid said " atha chumma solla kudatha , killanuma". " dai sapitahey illay vankiko"ROFLROFL omg cv's you proved you also have some humour sense. plz plz konja nalikku humour sense oda kondu ponga please.

well now vacation for jyothi's marriage .what will she going to do next. what will revathy get in her dedectivegiri . hmm waiting to watch .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mayil_irahekrithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuu2010

omg really loved the new family particulary the cast selection was just awesome . wow i loved abhirami introduction . that strictness and sadness in her eyes when she hears the mouth organ sound(am i right about the instrument ROFL) . well who is playing the music .who is he. how will revathy identify him .its intersting to watch.

between i have to agree the kids .omg what a naughty kids they are. when one kid said " atha chumma solla kudatha , killanuma". " dai sapitahey illay vankiko"ROFLROFL omg cv's you proved you also have some humour sense. plz plz konja nalikku humour sense oda kondu ponga please.

well now vacation for jyothi's marriage .what will she going to do next. what will revathy get in her dedectivegiri . hmm waiting to watch .
Agree with you Annu ,Thumbs Upthe family cast is very good Thumbs Upand when i saw the Person playing abhirami,i wondered how will she suit the role Confusedbut i am quite impressed especially the face expression when she hears harmonica's music.Clap

waiting to see who is ranveer and alekh in tamilEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top