Pirivom Santhipom Vijay Tv Serial Remake of Bidaai (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanjay_Sanjay

Will Revathi marry Ashok . So is tis guy d hero of the serial. . Omg i ju cant stop laughing ROFL
According to hindi version,he is not the hero.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Daffodilee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pirivom Santhipom Vijay Tv Serial Remake of Bidaai (Page 5)" in Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged

Will Revathi marry Ashok . So is tis guy d hero of the serial. . Omg i ju cant stop laughing ROFL
sanjayyyShocked intha payyan hero illa  CryLOL 

hmm apdi marriage nadantha then its not bidaai remake Sleepy so just wait and wait

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vijay_Krishkrithikas

Vijay_Krish

Vijay_Krish

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuu2010

sanjayyyShocked intha payyan hero illa  CryLOL 

hmm apdi marriage nadantha then its not bidaai remake Sleepy so just wait and wait

Appo ivar comedy piece ah LOL For the second time he goona get the rod and he deserves it Wink

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
abhriami is going to come into the life of revathy how she is coming? she is coming  with the motive of getting revathy to marry his mad son prabhu bcoz she thinks after marraige her son can be cured  bcoz he was gone mad bcoz of some shock in childhood. will revathy marry prabhu ? will sanmuganathan give green signal??? what wil happened to revathy now ?stay tuned to watch privom sandhipom .

hmm prabhu voda face kattunga plz apram decide panren nan serial paralama vendamunuLOL.

.so prabhu vandhacu ranveer ku what name am still guessinggg LOL

krithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged

abhriami is going to come into the life of revathy how she is coming? she is coming  with the motive of getting revathy to marry his mad son prabhu bcoz she thinks after marraige her son can be cured  bcoz he was gone mad bcoz of some shock in childhood. will revathy marry prabhu ? will sanmuganathan give green signal??? what wil happened to revathy now ?stay tuned to watch privom sandhipom .

hmm prabhu voda face kattunga plz apram decide panren nan serial paralama vendamunuLOL.

hi annu,from where did you got this news?Smile

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

i saw an article about ps in a newspaper kirthi there they put this (but we already knew it naLOL) i read the article and i just mentioned some points in that article thats all

krithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by krithikas

i saw an article about ps in a newspaper kirthi there they put this (but we already knew it naLOL) i read the article and i just mentioned some points in that article thats all
Thanks.Smile

Waiting to see a handsome guy in Ranvir's role.Wink

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged

yes i need a handsome guy  and at the same time a very nice cute performer for prabhu role bcoz if he did bad then everthing will be spoiled na hmm waiting for ranveer what name they will give it to him you said some anchor said he will be in vijay tv soon whats his name???

krithikas

Post Reply New Post

Go to top