Pirivom Santhipom Vijay Tv Serial Remake of Bidaai (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
naanum avangaluku thaan kaathukitu iruken AnnuEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vijay_Krish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pirivom Santhipom Vijay Tv Serial Remake of Bidaai (Page 2)" in Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
haan terliye me waiting sirf tereliyeEmbarrassed LOL

krithikas

Charuu

Groupbie

Charuu

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
how i wish they get the ranveer from bidaii or atleast someone close. Hope its not some pathetick looking guy who cant romance for nuts!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

haikshakrithikas

scottvishnu

scottvishnu

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Hi sanjay,

even i felt the same. pirivom sandhipom resembles me of bidaai story. it is modified to the tamil audience. as for now, the serial is going good. but could avoid too much of crying scenes.

Vijay_Krish

Vijay_Krish

Vijay_Krish

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Hi guys. .Yeah even i felt tat marriage scenes wre not necessary considering she lost her father recently and also when they r remaking it, why they r bringing in changes and confusing the audiences??

And the brothers u guys r mentioning time and again(hero) is goona get introduced tis week. .Tey showed marriage thing fr kalyani and fr jothi d romantic luv story thing in the promo fr tis week. .

And tis kalyani is a very naughty girl and very active. .Its quite unnatural seeing her crying al d time. .U guys watched d adhu idhu edhu show with the pirivom sandhipom team huh. .Kalyani n Jothi(mahalakshmi) were rocking to d core. .I actually liked d attitude of mahalakshmi. . We al knew abt kalyani a long back since jayam movie. .

Finally i would luv to conclude tat d cast in tamil are doing a great job and i saw d characters played in hindi version and felt the the current cast is way better than the hindi version. . And thanks fr al who wre replying. .Keep going Smile

Vijay_Krish

Vijay_Krish

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
@anu: Yeah had d mamaji stopped revathi in d railway station it would hve been awesome actually. .Cha i was expecting tey wil meet up on d way actually.. I hate such ppl who acts fr money sake. . Disgusting actually. .

Actually i'm quite impressed with vijay tv. .They hve brought a change towards the serials. . First with maharani with different plot and now with Pirivom santhipom. . Nice change frm d boring serials. .

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
oh no sanjay we are not metniong the person who was shown in the promo actually this love track leads the story to next phase thats all . but actual hero's (two hero's LOL) entry will take time according to original version but damn sure this boy is not ranveerLOL so wait for some more epi's

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanjay_Sanjay

Hi guys. .Yeah even i felt tat marriage scenes wre not necessary considering she lost her father recently and also when they r remaking it, why they r bringing in changes and confusing the audiences??

And the brothers u guys r mentioning time and again(hero) is goona get introduced tis week. .Tey showed marriage thing fr kalyani and fr jothi d romantic luv story thing in the promo fr tis week. .

And tis kalyani is a very naughty girl and very active. .Its quite unnatural seeing her crying al d time. .U guys watched d adhu idhu edhu show with the pirivom sandhipom team huh. .Kalyani n Jothi(mahalakshmi) were rocking to d core. .I actually liked d attitude of mahalakshmi. . We al knew abt kalyani a long back since jayam movie. .

Finally i would luv to conclude tat d cast in tamil are doing a great job and i saw d characters played in hindi version and felt the the current cast is way better than the hindi version. . And thanks fr al who wre replying. .Keep going Smile
no that jyothi's lover is not actual hero we are waiting to seeEmbarrassedLOL. that romantic love story is just to take the story to next phase.

so you watched kalyani in jayam movie onlyShockedLOL actually as a child actress she did a serial in suntv with another girl and a boy it was aired on weekends .well as a child actor i liked her cutness,naughtyness.

actually the sarakhan who played sadhana portrayed the character well she performed great so we bidaai fans felt can kalyani make us to forget to sadhana hmm ponnu pass panniduvanu ninaikrenWinkLOL. well kalyani doing good but she has to cry more still i feal kalyani could improve . bcoz what sara did was marvellous job .  she showed the emotions well  i hope kalyani will rock soon she can improve Tongue and mahalakshmi as jyothi well she is good she is perfect replacement of parul.Smile

but hero's we have to wait bcoz alekh character is not easy to play . that character's portrayal is very much important for the show hope they will get good cast for this role .  even i am not fan of sara and angad (bcoz kinshuk stoled m heartLOL). but angad did a fantastic job . but really i loved tamil mamaji ,mamiji and bro -bhabbhi i loved it .

kalyani doing good but she has to improve more yes the bubbly girl doing cry baby  but for me it take time to comeout of sadhana effect to accept revathy well the whole team is doing perfect job.

but dont know why they intrducing marriage track actually its not there in orginal story and they ended that sending out track so quick(actually it was not thier habbitLOL). but this is only to confuse us so i am just counting the epi's to welcome sweet brothers . this jothi's lover is not the one we mentionedWink

Edited by anuu2010 - 03 May 2011 at 3:34am

Vijay_Krish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top