Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
omg really loved the new family particulary the cast selection was just awesome . wow i loved abhirami introduction . that strictness and sadness in her eyes when she hears the mouth organ sound(am i right about the instrument 🤣) . well who is playing the music .who is he. how will revathy identify him .its intersting to watch.

between i have to agree the kids .omg what a naughty kids they are. when one kid said " atha chumma solla kudatha , killanuma". " dai sapitahey illay vankiko"🤣🤣 omg cv's you proved you also have some humour sense. plz plz konja nalikku humour sense oda kondu ponga please.

well now vacation for jyothi's marriage .what will she going to do next. what will revathy get in her dedectivegiri . hmm waiting to watch .
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anuu2010

omg really loved the new family particulary the cast selection was just awesome . wow i loved abhirami introduction . that strictness and sadness in her eyes when she hears the mouth organ sound(am i right about the instrument 🤣) . well who is playing the music .who is he. how will revathy identify him .its intersting to watch.

between i have to agree the kids .omg what a naughty kids they are. when one kid said " atha chumma solla kudatha , killanuma". " dai sapitahey illay vankiko"🤣🤣 omg cv's you proved you also have some humour sense. plz plz konja nalikku humour sense oda kondu ponga please.

well now vacation for jyothi's marriage .what will she going to do next. what will revathy get in her dedectivegiri . hmm waiting to watch .

Agree with you Annu ,👍🏼the family cast is very good 👍🏼and when i saw the Person playing abhirami,i wondered how will she suit the role 😕but i am quite impressed especially the face expression when she hears harmonica's music.👏

waiting to see who is ranveer and alekh in tamil😳
---Priya--- thumbnail
I really want 2 see the person who is playing the mouth organ... They better cast someone who fits the role...
Daffodilee thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithikas

Agree with you Annu ,👍🏼the family cast is very good 👍🏼and when i saw the Person playing abhirami,i wondered how will she suit the role 😕but i am quite impressed especially the face expression when she hears harmonica's music.👏

waiting to see who is ranveer and alekh in tamil😳

haan  kirthi actually when i saw anuradha as abhirami i got confidence we get good vasu repalcement . even that abihrami sister character.everthing the cast selection was superbClap but the main thing is ,most important thing is who is alekh in tamil. and also ranveer. hope they choose perfect ones for this role still waitging to see who will come . who is my alekh and ranveerEmbarrassed
chittyhk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Adengappa... enna build up...enna build up... weird music at the bungalow.   seekram suspensai udayungalen!!😲 

supid sangee veetla panam thirudinadhu poraadha... gallaviluma kai vakkanum?  chee...

scheming paatti,  vaarthayil visham kakkara athai, karunai vadivamaana maama, appavi arunachalam,  characterisation ellam nannathan irukku...

swaminathan, eppa kadan thiruppi kekkaporano??