Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charuu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
how i wish they get the ranveer from bidaii or atleast someone close. Hope its not some pathetick looking guy who cant romance for nuts!
scottvishnu thumbnail
Hi sanjay,

even i felt the same. pirivom sandhipom resembles me of bidaai story. it is modified to the tamil audience. as for now, the serial is going good. but could avoid too much of crying scenes.
Innocent_Heart thumbnail
Hi guys. .Yeah even i felt tat marriage scenes wre not necessary considering she lost her father recently and also when they r remaking it, why they r bringing in changes and confusing the audiences??

And the brothers u guys r mentioning time and again(hero) is goona get introduced tis week. .Tey showed marriage thing fr kalyani and fr jothi d romantic luv story thing in the promo fr tis week. .

And tis kalyani is a very naughty girl and very active. .Its quite unnatural seeing her crying al d time. .U guys watched d adhu idhu edhu show with the pirivom sandhipom team huh. .Kalyani n Jothi(mahalakshmi) were rocking to d core. .I actually liked d attitude of mahalakshmi. . We al knew abt kalyani a long back since jayam movie. .

Finally i would luv to conclude tat d cast in tamil are doing a great job and i saw d characters played in hindi version and felt the the current cast is way better than the hindi version. . And thanks fr al who wre replying. .Keep going ๐Ÿ˜Š
Innocent_Heart thumbnail
@anu: Yeah had d mamaji stopped revathi in d railway station it would hve been awesome actually. .Cha i was expecting tey wil meet up on d way actually.. I hate such ppl who acts fr money sake. . Disgusting actually. .

Actually i'm quite impressed with vijay tv. .They hve brought a change towards the serials. . First with maharani with different plot and now with Pirivom santhipom. . Nice change frm d boring serials. .
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh no sanjay we are not metniong the person who was shown in the promo actually this love track leads the story to next phase thats all . but actual hero's (two hero's ๐Ÿ˜†) entry will take time according to original version but damn sure this boy is not ranveer๐Ÿ˜† so wait for some more epi's
Daffodilee thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanjay_Sanjay

Hi guys. .Yeah even i felt tat marriage scenes wre not necessary considering she lost her father recently and also when they r remaking it, why they r bringing in changes and confusing the audiences??

And the brothers u guys r mentioning time and again(hero) is goona get introduced tis week. .Tey showed marriage thing fr kalyani and fr jothi d romantic luv story thing in the promo fr tis week. .

And tis kalyani is a very naughty girl and very active. .Its quite unnatural seeing her crying al d time. .U guys watched d adhu idhu edhu show with the pirivom sandhipom team huh. .Kalyani n Jothi(mahalakshmi) were rocking to d core. .I actually liked d attitude of mahalakshmi. . We al knew abt kalyani a long back since jayam movie. .

Finally i would luv to conclude tat d cast in tamil are doing a great job and i saw d characters played in hindi version and felt the the current cast is way better than the hindi version. . And thanks fr al who wre replying. .Keep going ๐Ÿ˜Š

no that jyothi's lover is not actual hero we are waiting to see๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†. that romantic love story is just to take the story to next phase.

so you watched kalyani in jayam movie only๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† actually as a child actress she did a serial in suntv with another girl and a boy it was aired on weekends .well as a child actor i liked her cutness,naughtyness.

actually the sarakhan who played sadhana portrayed the character well she performed great so we bidaai fans felt can kalyani make us to forget to sadhana hmm ponnu pass panniduvanu ninaikren๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†. well kalyani doing good but she has to cry more still i feal kalyani could improve . bcoz what sara did was marvellous job .  she showed the emotions well  i hope kalyani will rock soon she can improve ๐Ÿ˜› and mahalakshmi as jyothi well she is good she is perfect replacement of parul.๐Ÿ˜Š

but hero's we have to wait bcoz alekh character is not easy to play . that character's portrayal is very much important for the show hope they will get good cast for this role .  even i am not fan of sara and angad (bcoz kinshuk stoled m heart๐Ÿ˜†). but angad did a fantastic job . but really i loved tamil mamaji ,mamiji and bro -bhabbhi i loved it .

kalyani doing good but she has to improve more yes the bubbly girl doing cry baby  but for me it take time to comeout of sadhana effect to accept revathy well the whole team is doing perfect job.

but dont know why they intrducing marriage track actually its not there in orginal story and they ended that sending out track so quick(actually it was not thier habbit๐Ÿ˜†). but this is only to confuse us so i am just counting the epi's to welcome sweet brothers . this jothi's lover is not the one we mentioned๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by anuu2010 - 12 years ago
Innocent_Heart thumbnail
Oh cool anu. . Lets see who does better. .Mahalakshmi is awesome in d tamil version. . Dam talented and very natural towards her role and yes kalyani can do a better job. .
Innocent_Heart thumbnail
Anu sara khan n sana khan are different. .I dont knw wat made u to u to feel its sana. . I googled abt tat girl who played d character played by kalyani she neither looks gud like sana nor looks adorable as kalyanai ๐Ÿ˜‰
Daffodilee thumbnail

oh sanjay i am well known in tl forum for typing mistakes ๐Ÿ˜†  .well i said sarakhan not sanakhan . sarakhan acted in sapna babul ka bidaai and now she is doing ram milaya jodi and also she participates in bigboss 4 and lost her image ๐Ÿ˜† so lets concentrate on sara when she acted in bidaai okay . wait i collect pics from bidaai forum.

omg    actually i dont know sanakhan who she is actually i mentioned sarakhan  and in bidaai revathy character named as sadhana๐Ÿ˜† well i check and edit it

Daffodilee thumbnail
Sara Khan
this is sarakhan wait i collect some good pics