Gulaal

I AM BACK!.. and i have some concerns to voice out

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sharneil92

IF-Dazzler

sharneil92

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
ooohhh... it feels great to be back after A WHOLE WEEK! i was busy with NIFT entrance exams! 

anyways, today, i downloaded all the episodes (THANKS TO DHRUVIE FOR THAT!) and watched the ones i didn't see quickly, and now i have some worries, and some confusion...

why is kesar so adamant in refusing to acknowledge his problem with gulaal and dushyant? Shocked what does he get by just suppressing it? lennie, if you're reading this, help me out! what could be the reason that he wouldn't say his problem out loud.Confused

and do you think this would end well for gulaal if kesar continues to research about vasant's death? i mean, what would he get in the end? gulaal had no hand in the case. and that zooming of the camera on to the police constable at the side was SUSPICIOUS TO ME. Confused

and i think kesar is in DEEP SHIT. gulaal seems to be slowly giving up on this new kesar. Cry

BTW, I LOVED THE AAM KA BAGEECHA SCENE! SO BEAUTIFUL! TOTALLY RIPPED OUT A ROMANCE STORY (which i love btw!)Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rzaman19ritukaprithvi-Amri-arti07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I AM BACK!.. and i have some concerns to voice out" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
hey shalini  u were surely missed  here ! seriously u missed that aam ka baageecha scene it was heavenly...regarding kesar confusion still its not clear y he is not confronting gulaal may be in coming epi we see some development !

btw how was ur xams???????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92

sharneil92

IF-Dazzler

sharneil92

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
i think the maha episode should help clear up some of his confusion! Embarrassed can't for 7th may to come!!!

EXAMS WERE WICKED AWESOME! i am so getting into NIFT! will update you as soon as i know!

BTW, TODAY'S PRECAP WAS MY FAVOURITE! finally, they had a civil conversation and they just looked so lovely together!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithviarti07

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini92

i think the maha episode should help clear up some of his confusion! Embarrassed can't for 7th may to come!!!

EXAMS WERE WICKED AWESOME! i am so getting into NIFT! will update you as soon as i know!

BTW, TODAY'S PRECAP WAS MY FAVOURITE! finally, they had a civil conversation and they just looked so lovely together!Embarrassed
me went :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove: watching it

sharneil92

sharneil92

IF-Dazzler

sharneil92

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
i'm sure everybody did! btw, arti, i'll share a secret with you... apparently neil bhatt logs into this forum regularly to see all these topics, see reviews and stuff... thank god he doesn't have the access to my facebook account! otherwise he would think i some sort of crazy woman out of the mental hospital... LOL. oh man. which means he COULD be reading this... nvm, i highly doubt it! :P

arti07

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini92

i'm sure everybody did! btw, arti, i'll share a secret with you... apparently neil bhatt logs into this forum regularly to see all these topics, see reviews and stuff... thank god he doesn't have the access to my facebook account! otherwise he would think i some sort of crazy woman out of the mental hospital... LOL. oh man. which means he COULD be reading this... nvm, i highly doubt it! :P

LOLLOLLOLLOL ! oh dont worry he has driven lots of girl crazy !

btw  neil and mansi if u r reading this pos...t this is for u guys ! :puchhi:

Edited by arti07 - 03 May 2011 at 3:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvisharneil92

sharneil92

IF-Dazzler

sharneil92

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
I HOPE HE DOESN'T DRIVE ME AWAY!!!!!!!!!!

tj_black

tj_black

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
welcome back...Smile

sharneil92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.