Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

OS Love Will Find It's Way Completed SR on Page 20 (Page 24)

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cuty16

Hye dear,
U made me so much confused confused,shocked when my confusion got on extreame u started revieling the truth and u made me happy happy.

Whenever i read a os or ff i try to guess the further story but this time my brain was completely clueless and giving error signals.

Loved it dear,and the rapid fire between avita previously thinking avi and shila of yes no was great.   

Pappu & shila both are positive thats good.
SR Was also awesome sorry dear i could'nt make my self to close my eyes aur wo bhi when SR is of our avita.
Loved it truely great part waise when u will update the ff dear.

Hey Cutes Hug

As writer i want to write every type of genre and i am glad you like it Embarrassed

If i don't confuse everyone with my Jhatkas then how can i be JQ Wink ROFL

I will Update it Soon Embarrassed

Edited by yoga23priya - 17 July 2011 at 2:33pm
yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

Wow, I'm still poundering why Shelia was hurt by Avi's behavior to forget Arpi. I can't believe that he hated Arpi's innocence and childishness. Those are two aspects that I love about her. Avi is hurting me with his quick change at one point he is obsessed with Arpi and the other with Shelia. I would really love it if Shelia was Arpi with a plastic surgery because at least then I have some happiness with Avita's reunion. Avi is making his vows now, they must have been the same words he told Arpi. Although I'm hurt, this update is very interesting. Thank you writing for raising more doubts for me. Priya, do update soon. I love your ff even if I hate Shelia.

Hey PrincyHug

Sheila is a good person in FF and OS...my best creation Cool

Sheila is hurt because she was Arpi in ghunghat also Avi wants to know truth from Arpi why did she left him.Embarrassed

Edited by yoga23priya - 17 July 2011 at 2:32pm
yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

Wow, I'm still poundering why Shelia was hurt by Avi's behavior to forget Arpi. I can't believe that he hated Arpi's innocence and childishness. Those are two aspects that I love about her. Avi is hurting me with his quick change at one point he is obsessed with Arpi and the other with Shelia. I would really love it if Shelia was Arpi with a plastic surgery because at least then I have some happiness with Avita's reunion. Avi is making his vows now, they must have been the same words he told Arpi. Although I'm hurt, this update is very interesting. Thank you writing for raising more doubts for me. Priya, do update soon. I love your ff even if I hate Shelia.

Aww Princy may be Avi is having some plan under his sleve ROFL

Sheila is a nice person Embarrassed

love you Hug
joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
unres my post on page 21Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index