Oh Munni Oh Munni Mein ne kya kiya πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

you have to expect from me this any how πŸ˜ˆ πŸ€£

Varna Jhatka Queen kaisi banti mein πŸ€£

love ya πŸ€—

PS Jo is also giving alots of Jhatkas too πŸ˜†

yoga23priya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Sidda8

Wow, Priya what can I say. Arpi's family actually forgave Avi and asked him to move on. This shows how great of a heart they have. Sorry, Shelia annoys me with all her tears, she gets pregnant before marriage and yet weeps too much. Shika and Manjari were funny, even Avi's friends. Haha, Tammy doesn't want to lose his David Beckham shirt. Thank goodness it is not Justin Beaver. I loved how Avi held Arpi's photo and keeps remembering her. Shelia is just obsessive of Avi. Look how she had to grab him in, if she thinks Avi will be romantic with her, she is wrong. Please do update soon.

Heyy Princy πŸ€—

Sheila is good at heart and you will love her here unlike in FF don't worry i will make you to fall for her in FF too by end very soon πŸ€£

even i behaved like them in bro's wedding πŸ˜†

love ya πŸ€—
Suhana6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow...the last part was a bang...Deadly awsome and the preggy wala mazak was tooo good...And Priya i loved the way you depicted the SR...*blush*...Waiting for many more FF from you,,,,and don't you dare to underestimate yourself, you have great skill of writing, very unique...

LUv,
Sunaha

jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sweetu !!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—

Phew..finally I read the whole OS !!!

I just wanted to say one thing... YOU R TOO MUCH...😑😑😑

I have never seen someone like u...U really indeed r a Jhatka Queen...😑😑

I got so confused reading...dat whose mistake it was...& what is all with Avi & Sheila marriage...When I read dat..I was thinking of coming to ur house to kill u...😑😑🀣🀣

Thank God...It was happy ending...

Well...but...I loved ur OS...It was just awesome...& u succeeded in maintaining all the mystery till the end.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hats off !!⭐️⭐️

U & good girl...??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Priya, thanks for this amazing update. My heart was true and the bride was Arpi. You tricked me and said Shelia & Avi had an SR. 😑 Anyways, I'm thrilled Avita reunited. I loved how you clarified everything and said Pihu was dead. So Arpi really did save Avi the first time, poor girl was willing to leave him due to Shelia. Happy that Shelia is pregnant with Pappu's child and that they ran away. Avita's tears and hugs were so sweet. This line cracked me up. Imagine your self i am a good girl 🀣Priya, you are far from innocent but loved how you made us imagine everything. I'm happy Arpi is pregnant. Loved how Avi fainted than fell in love again. Thnx you os for being so wonderful. Love you Priya. 
yoga23priya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cuty16

Hye dear,
U made me so much confused confused,shocked when my confusion got on extreame u started revieling the truth and u made me happy happy.

Whenever i read a os or ff i try to guess the further story but this time my brain was completely clueless and giving error signals.

Loved it dear,and the rapid fire between avita previously thinking avi and shila of yes no was great.   

Pappu & shila both are positive thats good.
SR Was also awesome sorry dear i could'nt make my self to close my eyes aur wo bhi when SR is of our avita.
Loved it truely great part waise when u will update the ff dear.

Hey Cutes πŸ€—

As writer i want to write every type of genre and i am glad you like it πŸ˜³

If i don't confuse everyone with my Jhatkas then how can i be JQ πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£

I will Update it Soon πŸ˜³
Edited by yoga23priya - 12 years ago
yoga23priya thumbnail

Wow, I'm still poundering why Shelia was hurt by Avi's behavior to forget Arpi. I can't believe that he hated Arpi's innocence and childishness. Those are two aspects that I love about her. Avi is hurting me with his quick change at one point he is obsessed with Arpi and the other with Shelia. I would really love it if Shelia was Arpi with a plastic surgery because at least then I have some happiness with Avita's reunion. Avi is making his vows now, they must have been the same words he told Arpi. Although I'm hurt, this update is very interesting. Thank you writing for raising more doubts for me. Priya, do update soon. I love your ff even if I hate Shelia.

Hey PrincyπŸ€—

Sheila is a good person in FF and OS...my best creation πŸ˜Ž

Sheila is hurt because she was Arpi in ghunghat also Avi wants to know truth from Arpi why did she left him.😳

Edited by yoga23priya - 12 years ago
yoga23priya thumbnail

Wow, I'm still poundering why Shelia was hurt by Avi's behavior to forget Arpi. I can't believe that he hated Arpi's innocence and childishness. Those are two aspects that I love about her. Avi is hurting me with his quick change at one point he is obsessed with Arpi and the other with Shelia. I would really love it if Shelia was Arpi with a plastic surgery because at least then I have some happiness with Avita's reunion. Avi is making his vows now, they must have been the same words he told Arpi. Although I'm hurt, this update is very interesting. Thank you writing for raising more doubts for me. Priya, do update soon. I love your ff even if I hate Shelia.

Aww Princy may be Avi is having some plan under his sleve πŸ€£

Sheila is a nice person πŸ˜³

love you πŸ€—
joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
unres my post on page 21😳