The best example

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged

Hi all

A new discussion about the five great bharatiya nariya. 

Sita
Tara
Droupadi
Urmila
mandodari

They are the best examples of Satitwa and Prayer. All of them are respectful to the world and humanity of their time. But if you chose just one as the symbol of love, satitwa, aatmiyata, viswas, then who is the best of this five. This is not a comparison but still we can analyse the different phases of life these five ladies has to face in their life. 

Sita : The perfect devotee and follower of sreeRam spent her life in Ravana's custody in the belief that Rama will come o rescue. Devi followed her husband to the dense forest and even left the palace for saving Rama's kingdom. she is the best example among all five .

Droupati:

Tara:

Urmila:

Mandodari:

(will update this post within some days)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The best example" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

radhikarani

IF-Rockerz

radhikarani

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Sati Anusuiya i think a gr8 example.

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged

The 5 pativratas as far as I know are Ahalya, Seeta, Savitri, Tara and Mandodari.

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
but I have given the names, since in case of savitri and Ahalya there will be difference among opinion. Savitri is not from puranas like Ramayana or mahabharata , and in case of Ahalya she is not comparable to all 5. so I selected these five.

Debipriya

Debipriya

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
@Chinu, just thought to share the link of another thread from our Forum (more or less on the same topic)- 'Panchkanya: Women of Substance':-

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chiinnu

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Thanks for the link, I missed that.

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

but I have given the names, since in case of savitri and Ahalya there will be difference among opinion. Savitri is not from puranas like Ramayana or mahabharata , and in case of Ahalya she is not comparable to all 5. so I selected these five.
I came to know about Ahalya from the Amar Chitra Katha - that Ahalya's name is taken first among the pativratas. She does make an appearance in Ramayan.

radhikarani

IF-Rockerz

radhikarani

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Hey Sati anusuia also thre

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.