best part of ths week...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜›hey frnds... accordng 2 u all ths week wat was best in CGM... 4 me it was... wen cgm leaves a lttr 4 ambhir n ambhir moves towards chanakya's chambr n aftr gettng punishment wen chanakya aks his sewak "TUMEH LAGTA HAI CHANDRAGUPT AISA KAREGA" n aftr gettng d rply no he says " MJE V nai lagta" wat a classic scene it was yar... d exprssn on chandragupt's face was so damn awesum... πŸ‘πŸ˜†
ya u r ryt, it was a hilarious sceneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..cudnt help laughing, by d way, i sent a frnd request to Manishji yesterday πŸ˜ƒ wich he had accepted πŸ˜ƒ& today i asked him abt dis paricular scene, dat did he laugh or atleast smile while enacting dis scene..i hv posted on his wallπŸ˜ƒ now lets wait 4 his reply.πŸ˜ƒ
@chetna-yeah tat sequence ws really a hillarious 1,nother scene tat I lvd ws d friendship scene of chandragupta,digvijay nd group...
@polly do give us d info of his rep:-)
i agree with u...it was a really hillarious scene🀣
ya agree that scene was funny n c's expressions , it seems he new abt this but pretending that he dnt noe anything
Originally posted by spardha_angel

@chetna-yeah tat sequence ws really a hillarious 1,nother scene tat I lvd ws d friendship scene of chandragupta,digvijay nd group...
@polly do give us d info of his rep:-)

@spardha_angel: i checked my fb acnt just now, he didnt reply yet.😭

Ya, that was my fav scene too!!!!!
ehhehe ... πŸ˜† n ya tht frndship scene was also gud gud... i lyk digbijay among dem...