Chandragupta Maurya

best part of ths week...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

chetna817

chetna817

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Tonguehey frnds... accordng 2 u all ths week wat was best in CGM... 4 me it was... wen cgm leaves a lttr 4 ambhir n ambhir moves towards chanakya's chambr n aftr gettng punishment wen chanakya aks his sewak "TUMEH LAGTA HAI CHANDRAGUPT AISA KAREGA" n aftr gettng d rply no he says " MJE V nai lagta" wat a classic scene it was yar... d exprssn on chandragupt's face was so damn awesum... ClapLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.have-a-dreamMoner_Radio-Frozen-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "best part of ths week..." in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
ya u r ryt, it was a hilarious sceneLOLLOL..cudnt help laughing, by d way, i sent a frnd request to Manishji yesterday Big smile wich he had accepted Big smile& today i asked him abt dis paricular scene, dat did he laugh or atleast smile while enacting dis scene..i hv posted on his wallBig smile now lets wait 4 his reply.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chetna817-Frozen-

have-a-dream

IF-Dazzler

have-a-dream

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
@chetna-yeah tat sequence ws really a hillarious 1,nother scene tat I lvd ws d friendship scene of chandragupta,digvijay nd group...
@polly do give us d info of his rep:-)

-Frozen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Frozen-

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
i agree with u...it was a really hillarious sceneROFL

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
ya agree that scene was funny n c's expressions , it seems he new abt this but pretending that he dnt noe anything

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spardha_angel

@chetna-yeah tat sequence ws really a hillarious 1,nother scene tat I lvd ws d friendship scene of chandragupta,digvijay nd group...
@polly do give us d info of his rep:-)

@spardha_angel: i checked my fb acnt just now, he didnt reply yet.Cry

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Ya, that was my fav scene too!!!!!

chetna817

chetna817

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
ehhehe ... LOL n ya tht frndship scene was also gud gud... i lyk digbijay among dem...  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.