Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Amri-

IF-Dazzler

-Amri-

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
In the 28/4 episode-

Kesar went into raptures over Gulaal's loose tresses, but he didn't notice Talli's, which were longer and much more flowing, I should say.LOL I found it quite funny. 

Obviously, Kesar has his sights set on his maiden and no one else!Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sakadafi-Swetha-ritukaprithvisharneil92.Sidra*Reemz*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did you guys notice?" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
LOL yeh! That's why in the first scene where he's mesmerized by Gulaal combing her hair he doesn't even look at Talli. Gulaal is the only one who has that effect on him Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-ritukaprithvi-Amri-

sauris

Goldie

sauris

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Well he has eyes only for gulal & the rest madiens do not exsist for him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amri-

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Sauris, I wanted to ask as I think you live in India. Do we have no new promos?? Star Plus really are unfair!

yummoBBritukaprithvi-Amri-

sauris

Goldie

sauris

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
I think starplus is giving gulal stepmotherly treatment.There is no new promo from a very long time.Ithink we should send a petition to starplus to pramote gulal.

yummoBBritukaprithvi-Amri-

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
It definitely has its favourites! I think we should petition too. Not sure how much they listen to fans though

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvi-Amri-

ritukaprithvi

Goldie

ritukaprithvi

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
@Reemz
 No new promos on air yet. Star does not promote it the producers who push star to promote on their behalf .they lobby hard for it.We can send in a petition to the makers or write on star plus wall on face book. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amri-

nirmaldas

Groupbie

nirmaldas

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
GULAAL IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OF ALL WOMEN IN KESARS EYES.SHE FASCINATES HIM SO MUCH THAT EVEN THOUGH TALLI IS PRETTY ,LUSH AND FULL OF YOUTH HE HAS EYES ONLY FOR THE MORE MATURE AND SOBER GULAAL.THAT IS WHAT THE STORY IS ALL ABOUT GUYS THAT MOHABBAT UMR KI MOHATAZ NAHI HOTI SAMJHE.WE CANT DENY THAT THE KES GUL JODI HAS A CRACKLING CHEMISTRY GOING FOR THEM.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.