Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Rafeal.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafeal.

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged

JhiMila Romance

Jithubhai entered his bedroom to find his wife just out of wash room, her wet curls falling down over her shoulders. She stood in front of the dressing table admiring her beauty in the attached mirror. Her mouth was open and he could see her teeth, beautiful? Well to him, everything about Urmila was beautiful. He remembered there young days when she used to bite her teeth into everything her brought for her. He always found it fascinating.

He was jolted to the present time when he heard urmila scream "haye haye" . He looked to find all the cream from the tube on her saree.

"arrey urmila, wash it fast or your saree will be spoiled" he told her with concern. He wanted to cleanit for her, but was afraid of her reaction.

"Haan haan.. I know. Now get lost from here" She told him off handedly.

He felt insulted but didn't show it, after all Urmila was his wife. He found her go to their wash room and and come back. He couldn't stop admiring her.

"Now why are you standing there for?" She asked in a rude tone.

"I was thinking that your teeth look still so strong after so many years of gobbling free food from everywhere" He tried to humor her

"Rashi ke papa, I would prefer you to shut up before I throw you out" .

"Urmila, tell na… what do you do to maintain your teeth in this condition? It looks so young and strong just like Ahem Modi"

"teek hai … teek hai… since you took  his name, I will tell you the secret…"

"it is…"She continued  and smiled widely "Meswak. Yes the same that Bipasha Basu use"

"so why don't you ask Kinjal vau to use it? All she can do is roll eyes, may be she should start showing her teeth also like you"

"Hmmm" snorted Urmila and walked off.

Jithu looked at the disappearing figure and smiled. Aaah… what a beauty his wife is.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmin0000ThisLoveWhatNambr2499BubblyRevadsimran15-Yuks-ll-Shilpa-llsuk19avivakirk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CR TV: Devil's strong teeth" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Jake,Nice one!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafeal.

Rafeal.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafeal.

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

Jake,Nice one!

Nope, i am not writing about your Jigar. Ok? You better take him away... i am hating all those picsAngryLOL

evad

IF-Dazzler

evad

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Rafeal.

hamzanuha

IF-Dazzler

hamzanuha

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged

Nice

Rafeal.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
I was wondering devil's strong teeth...LOL, but it's all come clear now, well Jitubhai doesn't know about my and Ayesha's escapades if he thinks Aham Modi's teeth are as strong has his wife's, we knocked two teeth out recently in our kalakari.

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 02 May 2011 at 2:17am

Rafeal.

simran15

IF-Dazzler

simran15

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
There was a sinister feeling to tat romantic update...but with Urmila as ur lead cast ..wat else can we expect...LOL...Jithubhai's admiration for his wife was overwhelming...Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ThisLoveWhatNamRafeal.

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
*cough cough* what next??? Jitubhai starts imaginaning him and Urmi as Bella and Edward in Twilight? LOL of course I knew Urmi was a vampire...ROFL

Rafeal.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top