CID

Your Favourite CID Villain

Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Which CID villain do u like,
in terms of the actor, the way the character is built, the number of times he/she appears in all sorts of roles like victim of circumstances forced to commit crime or formerly a criminal turned informer etc etc... 
if u dont remember the name of the character or dont know  the actor's name, just mention case/episode/scene.,...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know...the more I see Blackmail Victims, the more I seem to like Milind Gunaji. 😆 He was the one who could outwit Abhijeet in the train, make him run around the city and extract money from CID.

Of course, our ACP was smart...he managed to put some magical spray on the notes and catch our famous criminal in the end, but still...he was super cool, so I would choose him.

Soonaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
my favourate is Milind Gunaji and Aman Verma (return of jewel thief)...
As virsom said Milind made Abhijeet to run, Aman made ACP... He also take money from ACP SIR...
visrom thumbnail
Yeah..Aman Verma was good too, but I didn't like his imitation of SRK. I didn't like that scene where he acted as if he got a heart attack on hearing ACP's name.

That's where Milind scores...be was cooolll!!!! Wish we get more villains like him.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I will have to think about it.
Soonaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Virsom hope in this Dhoom serious FW will give this to us...

I also like the villain characters which FW creat in ACP girafatar and AC till the time they are hidden but FW reviles their identity they creat mess...

Can any one tell me the name of the actor who play the roll of Nakul? Edited by loveDAYA - 12 years ago
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveDAYA

Virsom hope in this Dhoom serious FW will give this to us...

I also like the villain characters which FW creat in ACP girafatar and AC till the time they are hidden but FW reviles their identity they creat mess...

Can any one tell me the name of the actor who play the roll of Nakul?

his name is Rahil Azam.
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Nakul was a good criminal and I also choose Aman verma and that Milind Gunaji because the way they took money was just awesome. Intelligent criminals.
Aditi_97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Milind Gunaji was very good as criminal...After him I choose Makarand Deshpande...He was too good in Man Eater...👏👏👏
visrom thumbnail
Hey Aditi...that's you as a kid???? Or is it more recent?