Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

Hey everyone hv been watching gulaal since the deeyarvattu...but came across the promo of this show shot when it started last year.it shows gulaal dancing vivaciously and the only two persons present from the show characters are vasant and kesar sitting on a camel and watching gulaal dancing...Heart

I guess vasant gulaal was a short and sweet love story and cv's were actually paving the path for kes gul jodi.promo is indeed very beautiful.a must see.its in the forum posts posted by lennie .indeedClap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sakadafiyummoBBsur.-Amri-arti07Lennie*Reemz*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A very interesting observation" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Also the song which is being played in the background says that" ek ladki solah saal".so i m now confused about the age of gulaal coz the song tells that gulaal is of 16 years...Confused.so if she was 16 then she had an age diff of 4 years with kesar as he was 12 then...who must we believeConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yummoBBsur.sharneil92

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks Smile - Kes-Gul hints have been there along and its only before the leap you could of joined up, if you analyse some pointers in the show along the way, esp if you watch the whole show from the start right now

See the song made me believe she was 16-18, and for me a girl who is not married and so on and in a serial to be around 18/19 yrs old, for Gulaal that makes sense and Kesar was 12

Also i agree with you when Gulaal is dancing we see twp ppl on the camel Vasant and Kesar looking at her, what was the point of having Kesar in there but if we look at it now, it made sense to how the story has flowed before the leap and such and now

Edited by Lennie - 01 May 2011 at 4:24pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yummoBB-Swetha-ritukaprithvisur.

ritukaprithvi

Goldie

ritukaprithvi

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
@ Lennie
There is another thing in the first promo that gives a subtle hint to the viewers , it is when Vasant tries to catch GULAAL she disappears  from his hands as droplets of water, hence indicating that GULAAL is not his for keeping. I agree with the observation of  manzilmukul ,it is said in the song that she is only sixteen and KESAR is also present in the first promo. So this is how the story was always going to be from the start.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yummoBBsur.-Amri-sharneil92manzilmukul

-Amri-

IF-Dazzler

-Amri-

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Whoa, I didn't know! Thanks.

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Yeh now we know why Kesar was put in there! They were always subtly building up a story for Kesar and Gulaal! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yummoBB-Swetha-ritukaprithvimanzilmukul

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

Also the song which is being played in the background says that" ek ladki solah saal".so i m now confused about the age of gulaal coz the song tells that gulaal is of 16 years...Confused.so if she was 16 then she had an age diff of 4 years with kesar as he was 12 then...who must we believeConfused
completely agree with u and this age difference is suspicious wen i read article it said gulaal is 20 kesar is 12 and vasant is 22 (actually vasant is 10 year older to his brother and gulaal 8 year )
in I-F sometimes gulaal is 22 sometimes 24 i m sooo confused whats their actual age and age differenceConfused

reemg

reemg

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritukaprithvi

@ Lennie
There is another thing in the first promo that gives a subtle hint to the viewers , it is when Vasant tries to catch GULAAL she disappears  from his hands as droplets of water, hence indicating that GULAAL is not his for keeping. I agree with the observation of  manzilmukul ,it is said in the song that she is only sixteen and KESAR is also present in the first promo. So this is how the story was always going to be from the start.

Yes. There had been many hints. When Gulaal and Vasant were getting married Kesar always said he wants Gulaal to be his bride asking if him and Vasant can get married to the same girl. He has always looked at Gulaal in a loving way. Now it all falls into place and make sense. Hope Gulaal and Kesar get together soon . MORE SCENES :D x

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MARCELLEritukaprithvi....Poojie....

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.