Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
hey nice thread ...
my favs from PR -  manav , satish and ... um... jaywant and rasika ( now dont ask me why LOL  )...

my fav from PR forum... kinda tough .. there is no one i dislike as such ... i have had pleasant and fun interactions with everyone so far .. niki , saffy ( why does she post so less these days? .. miss her suff "ix" posts lolLOL..) , karen , gene , jaanu , tiya , usha akka , bonne , varshadi , dew , kools , piya , hope ,  omana , soni , jia , nureat01 , gauri , nisha , TB etc ...  all have been really nice .. always got pleasant vibes whenever i have interacted with them..
so kinda hard ...
but i guess if i have to pick a few names .. it would be niki , tanyadi and gene...

EDIT : hehe , i keep editing this post ... in case i missed out on some names...

Edited by lunza - 02 May 2011 at 8:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanushootingstar27-ALI-nikitagmc

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lets play something (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shootingstar27

IF-Dazzler

shootingstar27

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
I have a few favourites: Archana,Manav,ArMan,Sachu and Satish. I love them all for their genuiness good heartedness and their forgiving nature.

Its imposibble for me to choose one member.The gals in SOTD never fail to make my day with their witty posts: Tanyadi, Jaanu,Rachna,Usha,Karen,Thanee,Bonne,Dewy,Piya,Saffy,Mandy,Nisha and Lunza.
Enjoy reading Naava posts as well,she is very positive. 
Love Jia's posts no matter where she posts cuz its always very entertaining and  love her unique style.
Love Jia and Starry's VMs.
Like Niki's FF and miss Hope's ramblings. SD's post always has me in stitches so I miss his posts too. 

Edited by shootingstar27 - 02 May 2011 at 6:23am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanuThaneelunza-ALI-nikitagmc

Post Reply New Post

Go to top