Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Nice topic ALI. you Akash and Niki are all doing a gr8 job in getting the forum back into place.Smile Alright, 1 chacracter I like in this show a lot these days is Satish. Satish is very caring towards his family, always helps his family in bad situations, and he is very kind to Manav. I like everyone on the forum, it is very hard to choose who I like the most, really missing Kool's commentary these days.

Currently right now my favorite character in the show is Satish, and I like all of the members of this forum, gr8job ALI for thinking of this great thread. I can already start to see an improvement on this forum, let's keep it going!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz-ALI-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lets play something (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
I was a bit down in the morning but I am very good now ...I   am coming  to the prom with thanee...the one that jnwaz is doing  ..Are you coming as well...?

Edited by Tanyaz - 01 May 2011 at 2:47pm

bhallarox-ALI-

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Oh yes , even Niki is also doing  a great job in putting  things  back together again ...Good girl Nicki ...Smile

bhallarox-ALI-

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Thnx bhalla ji :)
Hmmm even i miss kool's commentary..

Tanya di, i am not coming to prom .. I have practicals from 4th.. So gotta study a little .. But i will see if i get a time but for now i dont think so that i will come.. Hope you rock there

Tanyazbhallarox

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
you know what we need now ...we need Sd to do a piece on all these upcoming daddies of PR ...Dharmesh, Manav and also wanna be daddy Satish ...
them talking  to each other ...SD style ...Wink

Edited by Tanyaz - 01 May 2011 at 3:03pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27Thaneebhallaroxarchanamanav-ALI-Piyatrix

Thanee

IF-Dazzler

Thanee

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Superb topic Ali...Thumbs Up

my first Character in PR is ARMAN...cause there is no Archana without Manv..and vice versa..They are the best JODI for ever...but if you really want 1 character I'll choose Archana...for her simplicity..her beauty...good heart...good thought..even this make her having a lot of problem...She has her heart in her hand...Smile

I member in Forum whom I like most...there are.many can't have a choice..
[DIVFavorites.Archanamanav(Usha)...real SistSmile..and first friend in PR F..Omjreejaanu.Alias Jaanu....very very good friend.and Sist...Tanyji...very very good friend...great respect..Maa jayseh...[/DIV]
list is too long...but.you are all in my heart...Smile

Thanks a lot ALI...

Edited by Thanee - 01 May 2011 at 5:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazomshreejaanuarchanamanav-ALI-

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ALI-

Oops sorry.. But i remember you started a post that Archana was very wrong when she left Manav and was rude bout him.. I really liked that.. Confused Mujhe khud bhi yaad nahi aa raha...LOL..I think I need to go through all my old posts it seems, sab bhul gayi main.
Yup, at that time only we 2 were with Manav along wid aakash, rest all were against and many called me biased but i enjoyed being called even biased lol.. You know, many of the members who are active now were silent then and they later said that they loved the way we defended Manav.

What you felt at Archu swayamvar, i and Sd bhai felt at Manav swayamvar and those question answers from me with you all lol.. And your replies used to be so long and you used to be so mad with Manav that i and Sd just were amazed ..
LOLLOLLOL
Oh yes, I really used to write long answers, and the funny part was that out of those pages and pages of long answers only one or two things/lines were used up in the actual story to accomodate all the girls... we should have a swayamvar one day... or considering all are mad about Sachu these days and talk of kidnapping him we can have a kidnap-kidnap story about him.LOL

Btw, how many years to become a doctor for you?
One and a half years more Ali... I'm in final year right now, and next year I'll have internship. What about you?

Edited by nikitagmc - 01 May 2011 at 5:14pm

Tanyaz-ALI-

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

you know what we need now ...we need Sd to do a piece on all these upcoming daddies of PR ...Dharmesh, Manav and also wanna be daddy Satish ...
them talking  to each other ...SD style ...Wink

Clap

Tanya Di, that would be SUCH an entertaining one... SD bhai or Ali, please consider writing a story on this...Big smile

Tanyaz-ALI-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top