Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks for liking Archanamanav.. May i know your name? It would be better for me as i dont like typing more lol..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lets play something (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ALI-

Actually i like whole RA, Tanya di, kool etc etc.. See i filtered my friends list.. Not as diplomat as you :s

waah kya baat hai Ermm... there were more then 20 regulars on RA and u have included Tanya & Kool now that's what I call true diplomat so u like 22 members equally Tongue we are very similar LOLLOLLOL

-ALI-

coolpratz

IF-Rockerz

coolpratz

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

manav...Day Dreaming.mine fav. character...luv his humbleness, simplicity,
n rare angry  young man.natureLOL 
his responsible nature always trying to balance all his relation...n live his life happily with his family.

abt members... i 've a list of names...dont hav enough energy for writing all those names...Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

afreenahmadi-ALI-nikitagmcPiyatrix

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

Thanks for liking Archanamanav.. May i know your name? It would be better for me as i dont like typing more lol..

my name is usha

-ALI-

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
@piya: ok i like all but you , Sd bhai, tas, sid, nisha, mitts, nikita, tanya, kool, devu, alviraz, aakash, sonu are on my top lists.. Now say i am much lesser diplomat than you :p

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitagmcPiyatrix

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Great thread Ali!!!

The character I like most is Manav- I liked him from the first episode because he is unlike any other character on TV- where most heroes are smart, dressed in expensive clothes, rich casanovas-- he was a simple, hardworking man who lived only for his family with no dreams for himself. His two shirts, the amulet that he wore, kolhapuri chappals, the way he used to eat daal-chawal with his hands (this was shown in the beginning episodes) it added to his character appeal. And Sushant Singh Rajput played this character very very well- he gave life to Manav...

Bas itna mein niptati hun nahi to sab so jayenge...lol

Member from forum whom I like the most--- this is a very difficult question, cos I have made a lot of friends here and exchanged so many ideas with them.. all the people who have discussed with me, debated with me, encouraged me and appreciated me in anyway-  FF,  debates, discussions, fighting for Sushant-Shampa-Ankita in JDJ forum, etc,-- they are all special to me.

There is always something nice and unique to be imbibed from each member, I like SD for his short stories, Skepi for writing skills, Nisha for being so helpful, TB for being so smart, Tanya Di for being so sweet to all, Kools and Hope for their knowledge and so on and on and on... but I guess I'm a fan of Jia cos her posts are always Cool

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bubbly143-ALI-lunzaPiyatrix

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
@coolpratz: hmmm no doubt bout any opinion of yours bout Manav.. Can you name one of your many friends list ? :)   

@usha ji: Thanks.. And by the way my name is Ali, pata toh chal hi raha hoga phir bi bata diya

archanamanav

coolpratz

IF-Rockerz

coolpratz

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

@coolpratz: hmmm no doubt bout any opinion of yours bout Manav.. Can you name one of your many friends list ? :)   

@usha ji: Thanks.. And by the way my name is Ali, pata toh chal hi raha hoga phir bi bata diya

well.!!.you, tanya di, usha di , janu di, sonu, sonii,  jhanvi,acre,shrads, ...n it goes on n on n on...LOL

-ALI-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top