Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -ALI-

Oops sorry.. But i remember you started a post that Archana was very wrong when she left Manav and was rude bout him.. I really liked that.. πŸ˜• Mujhe khud bhi yaad nahi aa raha...πŸ˜†..I think I need to go through all my old posts it seems, sab bhul gayi main.
Yup, at that time only we 2 were with Manav along wid aakash, rest all were against and many called me biased but i enjoyed being called even biased lol.. You know, many of the members who are active now were silent then and they later said that they loved the way we defended Manav.

What you felt at Archu swayamvar, i and Sd bhai felt at Manav swayamvar and those question answers from me with you all lol.. And your replies used to be so long and you used to be so mad with Manav that i and Sd just were amazed ..

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Oh yes, I really used to write long answers, and the funny part was that out of those pages and pages of long answers only one or two things/lines were used up in the actual story to accomodate all the girls... we should have a swayamvar one day... or considering all are mad about Sachu these days and talk of kidnapping him we can have a kidnap-kidnap story about him.πŸ˜†

Btw, how many years to become a doctor for you?
One and a half years more Ali... I'm in final year right now, and next year I'll have internship. What about you?

Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

you know what we need now ...we need Sd to do a piece on all these upcoming daddies of PR ...Dharmesh, Manav and also wanna be daddy Satish ...

them talking  to each other ...SD style ...πŸ˜‰

πŸ‘

Tanya Di, that would be SUCH an entertaining one... SD bhai or Ali, please consider writing a story on this...πŸ˜ƒ
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey nice topic.. Some relief after so much of tensions... πŸ‘πŸΌ 

My Favourite character/s would be ArMan.. The concept made me curious about this serial and started watching it.. So I will always love Archana as she was the main protagonist who was having the problems as per the promos which attracted me.. 😳 The moment I saw Manav also liked him.. So for me ArMan always.. Love this couple..

One person on this forum?? It cannot be one person on this beautiful forum.. It has to be many... (Many would agreew ith me) Tanya Di, Usha, Jaanu, Omana, Divya and the list goes on... 😳
-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Thanee: Yup, Archu's character is also amazing.. What i loved was the shyness and simplicity of both of them after marriage..

@ArmanFan: yeah i can understand its difficult to choose one favourite from forum.. Thanks for liking it
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@Thanee: Yup, Archu's character is also amazing.. What i loved was the shyness and simplicity of both of them after marriage..

@ArmanFan: yeah i can understand its difficult to choose one favourite from forum.. Thanks for liking it

Even I loved the shyness after their marriage.. That was the most beautiful and cute phase of their life... Their chemistry was 😍 at that time. Even now it is there but the chemistry is more of Sushita than ArMan 😳
-ALI- thumbnail
@niki: I dont blame you that you have forgotten your posts as even i forget mine but as i liked that post i remember it..

Hmmm glad to know that members used to like us defending Manav.. We were positive too always until divorce.. That really changed by interest towards the show..

1 and half years only!! Great.. I have 3 years to be an Engineer.. Only 1 year has passed on and that too finals are left..

Yup i would like to write the story but i need SD.. I can only help him but i cant write such stories without him..
-ALI- thumbnail
Yeah chemistry is more of Sushita than ArMan.. Well said..
nikitagmc thumbnail

1 and half years only!! Great.. I have 3 years to be an Engineer.. Only 1 year has passed on and that too finals are left..

Yup i would like to write the story but i need SD.. I can only help him but i cant write such stories without him..

@blue: Difference is that after 1 and 1/2 years, I have to study for 3 years more and till then I will be making peanuts only😭 whereas you can get good job after 3 years itself.⭐️

I remember the posts in which you used to confidently say ArMan reunion will take place in 1 month or 3 weeks etc... I was like πŸ˜² that how come this guy is so confident. But sadly the predictions never came true cos the CV's love making us waitπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

I liked the last story you wrote about Manav Archu Savita... especially Manav saying is ladki ne meri cute smile nai dekhi.. hahahaπŸ‘

-ALI- thumbnail
Yeah one has to study a lot in medical field.. My parent wanted me to opt for medical but i didnt want to study that much lol..

Yup, CVs ruined the show.. I was very disappointed with divorce and i didnt find any logic in that
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Ali n thanks for the thread.
Hmmm one character in PR i like would b ArMan
ArMan is one for me n one episode without Archana or Manav together is very boring  n one romantic scene, i forget all crappy ones n start dreaming😳

One PR member i like? Gosh wud b difficult to choose . I have my favourites, the one i am close to, i admit.😊
One day on forum wud b incomplete without my buddy Usha. I'm close to Karen n Saffy too. I love Omana n Racchna for their genuineness.
Piya, Soni, Jia, Gene, Anu, Bonne are my favourites too coz their posts always transpire warmth.
Thanee is special coz we share the same nationality n her posts r unique.πŸ˜†
Tany Di is our forum ki Archu , who wont like her!!πŸ˜ƒ
The guys are my favourites too coz they r like Eid ka chaand on the forumπŸ˜‰ but most important they r no fighting cocks🀣 
Cool, calm, charming n talented, be it Vishwap, Smarthan, SD, Jai, Bhalla, Akash... n u Ali, u all rock.πŸ˜‰
Edited by omshreejaanu - 12 years ago