Lets play something - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
these days my favourite Pr character is Manav and I am loving the way Akash and Ali are trying to make a happy atmosphere around ...Just like  Manav is trying to keep a happy face despite of all the chaos around him ...

So from the show it is Manav  πŸ‘πŸΌ  and from the forum it is not one but two ...Akash/ Ali  ...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanya di, thnx.. I feel little sad on how things have changed.. We never agreed at anything.. Remember we used to say that we AGREE TO DISAGREE.. But we never had any hint of fight any time.. I cant even thing bout it.. I miss those days sometimes around 10 months before when there used to be happy atmosphere with everything like masti, serious discussions around..

It's Ok, even brothers and sisters fight ... these things happen at times ..But I know everything  wil lbe fine insahallah ...
with sweethearts like you and Akash around , how can anything  go wrong ...
Hehe.. Now you reminded me of my fights with my sister.. I miss her :(

How have you been ? I know its been long time since i have come here..
Nice topic ALI. you Akash and Niki are all doing a gr8 job in getting the forum back into place.😊 Alright, 1 chacracter I like in this show a lot these days is Satish. Satish is very caring towards his family, always helps his family in bad situations, and he is very kind to Manav. I like everyone on the forum, it is very hard to choose who I like the most, really missing Kool's commentary these days.

Currently right now my favorite character in the show is Satish, and I like all of the members of this forum, gr8job ALI for thinking of this great thread. I can already start to see an improvement on this forum, let's keep it going!😊
I was a bit down in the morning but I am very good now ...I   am coming  to the prom with thanee...the one that jnwaz is doing  ..Are you coming as well...? Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Oh yes , even Niki is also doing  a great job in putting  things  back together again ...Good girl Nicki ...😊
Thnx bhalla ji :)
Hmmm even i miss kool's commentary..

Tanya di, i am not coming to prom .. I have practicals from 4th.. So gotta study a little .. But i will see if i get a time but for now i dont think so that i will come.. Hope you rock there
you know what we need now ...we need Sd to do a piece on all these upcoming daddies of PR ...Dharmesh, Manav and also wanna be daddy Satish ...
them talking  to each other ...SD style ...πŸ˜‰
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Superb topic Ali...πŸ‘πŸΌ

my first Character in PR is ARMAN...cause there is no Archana without Manv..and vice versa..They are the best JODI for ever...but if you really want 1 character I'll choose Archana...for her simplicity..her beauty...good heart...good thought..even this make her having a lot of problem...She has her heart in her hand...😊

I member in Forum whom I like most...there are.many can't have a choice..
[DIVFavorites.Archanamanav(Usha)...real Sist😊..and first friend in PR F..Omjreejaanu.Alias Jaanu....very very good friend.and Sist...Tanyji...very very good friend...great respect..Maa jayseh...[/DIV]
list is too long...but.you are all in my heart...😊

Thanks a lot ALI...

Edited by Thanee - 12 years ago