Advice Corner

feeling ignored

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

gungun

gungun

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
two of my best frns, roz mujhse baat krte the, har problem mujhse share krte the, came into contact becoz of me are dating nw
mujhe boht bura lg rha h
m feeling ignored
dono se baat krne kaa mann ni krta
i had such an experience earlier,mere do frns jo hr baat mujhse krte the wen dey became frn i ws sidelined n eventually m nt friends wid dem nemore i ws so badly hurt dt tym
may b mujhe ba b aisa hi lg rha h
m feeling lonely Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "feeling ignored" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mariola

Mariola

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
i didnt get one part are they dating eachother now Question
all i can say it try to talk to them ,as you were talking before. i think they are in a new relationship thats why they only like to talk to eachother. by talking try to find out what happend what caused that..

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Aaawww *hugs*

Don't worry, just like the above poster said...they're in a new relationship so would obviously like to talk to each other. Especially at the start.

Don't worry, if they're your true friends, they'll realise their mistake and come back to you. You should try talking to them and telling them how it's making you feel. Don't lay the blame on them when you talk to them because it's not really their fault because I doubt they even realise their mistake.

Just talk it out and you shall be fine :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Go to top