Pavitra Rishta

.:: IMPORTANT - All Members Pls Read ::. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged

Thanks JNawaz for the rules..Including no bashing of members and mocking members using their write up should not be allowed..

I appreciate the topic..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxTiyali-Shraddha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".:: IMPORTANT - All Members Pls Read ::. (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SaffyFlower

IF-Dazzler

SaffyFlower

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Hi Moderator,

I know that we have set standards for no chr bashing and no actor/actrress bashing.But demeaning physical descriptions should also be included as bashing.
For example,Savita Prabhune who is an elderly actress,has had descriptions of her physical features as bun face and Sumit Arora has been universally poked fun off, for his fat physique,SSR's paunch has been speculated over his choice of junk food etc.etc.

Even if it seems funny to some,it is not appreciated by all

Also similiarly,CVs are real life ppl,who may or may not be logging on to IF,so names that they have been called,like Moron,would have hurt the CVs too.

So,please include CV bashing also in the list above

Thanks,
Saffy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazcoolpratzmiraare*Resham*-sylph-

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Saffy I take this point...there is an additional point ...no CV bashing...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazarchanamanav

jerseyite

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miraare--Hope--

ctnabilah

Goldie

ctnabilah

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
no name calling means?

softdott

softdott

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Thanks...HugOk will stick to the rulesBig smile

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssubbarama001

Agreed with respect to bashing or demeaning members and cursing about anyone.

However disagree about bashing about the characters in the serial. One can bash characters without being curseful or derogatory. In fact, if that is banned, what the heck is this forum all about. Very few times people call in or write in talking good stuff. More often than not, people voice their thoughts when they don't like something. You would notice that the larger posts are invariably critical of something in the serial.  

If the producer (yourself who created these rules) wants only praises then its best to stop all forums.

After having sent this post, if I am going to be blocked, please GO AHEAD AND BLOCK ME. I have no interest in participating in a forum that can't take criticism. For sure, I won't lose sleep over that.

When creating fictional Soaps like this, where a mother throws her own son out, or willfully harasses her daughter-in-law, knowing fully well she is carrying her grandchild, or a sister pushing her own pregnant sister, how can you expect people to watch some mindless logic and not lose their minds?

The best way to know about the quality of your product is to promote free dialogue. That is what a democracy is all about. Or else we would be like China. Everything is hunky dory from the outside, however if you ask an average citizen over there, they would tell you how stuffy and suffocated they feel.

I would like to point out here that we are all for discussion. We will allow criticism of the characters but not bashing. There is a difference here.And the forum is for discussing, there cannot be a discussion or debate if people have same opinions. We have to agree to disagree on a forum. But one cannot be downright insulting to any member/actor or a character.

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
DT

I have received PM being acused for bashing Archana the lead?  per them no negative comments on Lead character.

Pls take care of this MID.

manavarhanafan2

manavarhanafan2

Mark Unread   Delete   Reply To Private Message Posted: July 16 2011 at 6:06pm
CC: Dabulls23

y do u bash archana so much? she has done nothing wrong, i noticed you koolsadhu and bhalla never leave opportunity to bash archana, pls henceforth quit bashing the leads. its ok to bash negative characters but not leads.

what has archana done to u? arman are da best couple on earth! i dont mean to sound mean but pls do not bash archana even if she does wrong

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hbhallaroxkoolsadhu1000

Post Reply New Post

Go to top