.:: IMPORTANT - All Members Pls Read ::.

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello fellow PR members 😃

Today we are here on some very serious issues. Lately, we have noticed that a lot of things are happening that isnt in compliance with the IF Code of Conduce (COC). Therefore, we thought we'd just remind you all of what the rules are.

1. NO BASHING - absolutely NO bashing is allowed on the forum, in any thread. That means no derogatory comments, no aggressive comments etc. This goes not only for members of the PR cast (actors), the characters of the show and also forum members.

2. NO NAME CALLING - again, absolutely NO name calling will be tolerated. No using foul language or suggestive language in regards to actors of the show or characters. No curses, what so ever.

3. NO ATTACKING MEMBERS - recently this has unfortunately become a problem on various threads. No one is allowed to call fellow members names or give derogatory remarks about members. No hinting at members in comments or negative remarks over members. This not only goes for open threads but also in PM's. Attacking members is not acceptable under any circumstances.

Should members be found to breaking these rules, their WARNING LEVELS will be RAISED without any warning. While you are all more than welcome to voice your view points about characters, actors and story lines relating to the show, lets keep things respectful.

Please keep in mind these few rules when participating in various topics throughout the forum. We are trying to make the experience a good and positive one for all members across the board.

Should you have any questions or concerns, remember we are here to help you so feel free to PM us. 😊 There is another set of rules made too..the link is here itself...anything found breaking up and the action would be taken

PR Dev Team
Edited by *Resham* - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
jnawaz the second needs to be edited..it has no name calling will not be tolerated..which makes it a yes na.😊..i will definitely follow the rule..and sorry for breaking it once..
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the rules, we will definitelty obey them.😊
jnawaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

jnawaz the second needs to be edited..it has no name calling will not be tolerated..which makes it a yes na.😊..i

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...omg...i knew something sounded off...for some reason i was only looking at "name calling will be tolerated"...i didnt see that i put "NO" before it...ha ha...thanks for catching that...
JAZ
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for posting the rules 😛
Hopefully the peace in this forum will be restored soon 😃
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
jaz .. how do u like ur new "job" ? 😉looks like u are having a tough time .. 😆
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ok will stick to the rules😃
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Jaz for the rules.. Surely will follow   .. So sad to see you had to go through so much in the initial days itself.. But you are rocking 👍🏼
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks JNawaz for the rules..Including no bashing of members and mocking members using their write up should not be allowed..

I appreciate the topic..

SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Moderator,

I know that we have set standards for no chr bashing and no actor/actrress bashing.But demeaning physical descriptions should also be included as bashing.
For example,Savita Prabhune who is an elderly actress,has had descriptions of her physical features as bun face and Sumit Arora has been universally poked fun off, for his fat physique,SSR's paunch has been speculated over his choice of junk food etc.etc.

Even if it seems funny to some,it is not appreciated by all

Also similiarly,CVs are real life ppl,who may or may not be logging on to IF,so names that they have been called,like Moron,would have hurt the CVs too.

So,please include CV bashing also in the list above

Thanks,
Saffy