Saher/D#3/Hashadaditi avis 147/ArHi big avis 148 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 149

asmaanixx

IF-Stunnerz

asmaanixx

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Congo on your new gallery Saher!! HugHugHug
And gosh you're so adorable and cute!!
Please do tell me more about yourself. You seem like such an interesting and fun person. Big smile

I love this sig/update thingy you made. Sorry don't know what it's called. LOL

the image

It's so... innocent!! Where do you get pictures like these?
And now from your actual update, I like the GurShi sig. Everytime you make a sig on them, the more I want to see them together in a show for real.
Ayesha looks beautiful and gorgeous as always. I just love the expressions that she gives.
Kesar Gulal, conveys so much!! The text and pictures you've used tells us the whole story. It's like an update of an episode or something! LOL
Drashti and Vivian. Wow. I have never really pictured them together or even thought of it. But now seeing them together in bridal clothes is making me wonder. Will they look good together? Will they have good chemistry? I'm wondering. Haven't really decided on that one.
And last but not least Gurti. What can I say about them. These two just crack me up everytime they're on screen. After KaSh, if I've ever obsessed over a couple, then it has to be Gurti. These two are just so charismatic. There's no way that you can ignore them. You have to look at them at least ONCE. And your siggy is making me look at them more than that. It's so cute and funny!!

Wow! Sorry didn't mean to write so much about your update!! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anishalakhani78saher_90

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saher/D#3/Hashadaditi avis 147/ArHi big avis 148 (Page 8)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saher_90

Viewbie

saher_90

Qubool Hai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MG.Creations

Congo on your new gallery Saher!! HugHugHug
And gosh you're so adorable and cute!!
Please do tell me more about yourself. You seem like such an interesting and fun person. Big smile

I love this sig/update thingy you made. Sorry don't know what it's called. LOL

the image

It's so... innocent!! Where do you get pictures like these?
And now from your actual update, I like the GurShi sioug. Everytime you make a sig on them, the more I want to see them together in a show for real.
Ayesha looks beautiful and gorgeous as always. I just love the expressions that she gives.
Kesar Gulal, conveys so much!! The text and pictures you've used tells us the whole story. It's like an update of an episode or something! LOL
Drashti and Vivian. Wow. I have never really pictured them together or even thought of it. But now seeing them together in bridal clothes is making me wonder. Will they look good together? Will they have good chemistry? I'm wondering. Haven't really decided on that one.
And last but not least Gurti. What can I say about them. These two just crack me up everytime they're on screen. After KaSh, if I've ever obsessed over a couple, then it has to be Gurti. These two are just so charismatic. There's no way that you can ignore them. You have to look at them at least ONCE. And your siggy is making me look at them more than that. It's so cute and funny!!

Wow! Sorry didn't mean to write so much about your update!! Embarrassed
aww, yaar thanks soo muchEmbarrassedHugHugArre, what you want to know about me, tell me I'll tell u everything about meWinkLOLThis baby siggie has maade by sano & she googled this picWinkLOLso thanks to herEmbarrassed

Soo glad you liked It, me too like the gurshi & AT one'sEmbarrassedWinkAww, yaar such aweosme compliement u gave me yaarHug thank youu soo muchHugHugHug you liked DV sigg, Actually, I have tried something new & thank GOD everyone have liked ItHugHug, thanks Yaar, teh gurti one's came out awfulDeadhow you guys liked ItConfusedShockedLOLLOLLOLthankkksss a ton yaarHugHugHugThanks againHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asmaanixx

...San-Yo...

Goldie

...San-Yo...

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
SaheruuuHugHugHugHug
wooohooo, wows.. Congrats for the new gallery, girl.. SO happy for ya.. You both sister's are so talented, amazing and wonderful creators... But I loved Sano's layout bit more Embarrassed...

Anyhows, your update is more rocking.. Ayesha's one are awesome, and experimenting on the rare couple, DD with vampireBig smile.. fabulous one.. loved the koool effects...
All are creations are best, wonder how you come with such ideas... Keep up with the gr8 work... Love ya..TongueTongue

saher_90

saher_90

Viewbie

saher_90

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonyo

SaheruuuHugHugHugHug
wooohooo, wows.. Congrats for the new gallery, girl.. SO happy for ya.. You both sister's are so talented, amazing and wonderful creators... But I loved Sano's layout bit more Embarrassed...

Anyhows, your update is more rocking.. Ayesha's one are awesome, and experimenting on the rare couple, DD with vampireBig smile.. fabulous one.. loved the koool effects...
All are creations are best, wonder how you come with such ideas... Keep up with the gr8 work... Love ya..TongueTongue
Awww, thank youuuHugHugYea, I know the layout Is super coolWinkCoolmore than my updateWinkLOLLOLLOLLOLYea, I love to make on diff couplesLOLLOLthanks so much yaarHugHugHug

asmaanixx

IF-Stunnerz

asmaanixx

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Hehe, no prob. Big smile

Umm... do you go to school or are you working? For how long have you been making sigs/avis and stuff. Do you make any vms or write any FF's? What inspired you to make siggies? Who is your most fav. couple? Your fav. movie, song, director, actor, show? What made you join IF?

I'm going to stop for there now, and come back later. LOL
Oh really? I never knew that. Guess, I'll have to ask her now. LOL Either way, it looks so beautiful. Embarrassed I LOVE the GurShi one. Do keep making more on them. I just wish they would come together on screen. OMG!! What if KaSh and Gurmeet are in the same show and have a love triangle!! Shocked That will be THE hottest love triangle ever!!!! Blushing But I'll be stuck between both GurShi and KaSh. Disapprove Guess that's not such a good idea then. LOL You deserve it Saher. Big smile Do you have a nickname that I can call you by? Embarrassed Saher is just a tad bit too long for me to type. LOL Of course, I liked it. I never imagined seeing them before. And to tell you the truth, I'm actually intrigued when people suggest different pairings. It actually gets me to wonder, hmm.. how will they look like on screen. What will there story be like? When I think of different pairings like this, it reminds me of the olden days when we had such amazing shows like Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai and Jassi Jassi Koi Nahin. *sighs* Who knows when those days will be back. Pinch It didn't come out awful. Stop saying that. It came out great. You really depicted the masti wala side of GurTi very well. You should be proud. Approve And stop saying thank you so much. You're making me blush. EmbarrassedLOL

saher_90

BeautifulDream.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

saher_90

saher_90

Viewbie

saher_90

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sameena-

saherrr Hug
congrats on your 3rd gallery! <3
you're work is truely amazing!
LOVE everythinggg.. Hug
aur jaldi se updt karna.. im waiting for the next one ROFL
lubb youu..xo
awww, thank youu soo muchHugHugYup, Dont worry!!

Im gonna update tomorrowROFLROFL

InshallahEmbarrassedby the way when u are going to update ursEvil Smile

saher_90

Viewbie

saher_90

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MG.Creations

Hehe, no prob. Big smile

Umm... do you go to school or are you working? For how long have you been making sigs/avis and stuff. Do you make any vms or write any FF's? What inspired you to make siggies? Who is your most fav. couple? Your fav. movie, song, director, actor, show? What made you join IF?

I'm going to stop for there now, and come back later. LOL
Oh really? I never knew that. Guess, I'll have to ask her now. LOL Either way, it looks so beautiful. Embarrassed I LOVE the GurShi one. Do keep making more on them. I just wish they would come together on screen. OMG!! What if KaSh and Gurmeet are in the same show and have a love triangle!! Shocked That will be THE hottest love triangle ever!!!! Blushing But I'll be stuck between both GurShi and KaSh. Disapprove Guess that's not such a good idea then. LOL You deserve it Saher. Big smile Do you have a nickname that I can call you by? Embarrassed Saher is just a tad bit too long for me to type. LOL Of course, I liked it. I never imagined seeing them before. And to tell you the truth, I'm actually intrigued when people suggest different pairings. It actually gets me to wonder, hmm.. how will they look like on screen. What will there story be like? When I think of different pairings like this, it reminds me of the olden days when we had such amazing shows like Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai and Jassi Jassi Koi Nahin. *sighs* Who knows when those days will be back. Pinch It didn't come out awful. Stop saying that. It came out great. You really depicted the masti wala side of GurTi very well. You should be proud. Approve And stop saying thank you so much. You're making me blush. EmbarrassedLOL
heheh, phull detailsLOL

Nope Im not working nor Im in schoolEmbarrassedIm in search for clg's for my GraduationEmbarrassedAs soon I get any good uni, I'll move ahead to my studiesEmbarrassedOr, maybe I'll do corospondence..

I guess Its been long since I have started making siggies, dont remember the actuall dateLOLI guess, Since from 2/3 yearsLOL

Nope, Im not at all In Vms/FFs..Wink

I was Inspired by sanoEmbarrassedMy sis ( you know her very well)I always looking at her, while she make siggies, I was like; I wanna make too..LOLThough, then the PsP called me & said " Saher ajaa mujh pe aakay sigg bana"ROFLSo, from this the journey of making sigg get started..Embarrassed

I like : gauri-hiten, shaleen daljit, gurmeet debina, & some more atm I cant remember ItROFL

I love ring2, boothnath, kunwara, Islamic movies, kyunki mein jhuth nahin bolta, haseena maanjayegi, ajab prem ki gazab kahani, golmaal 1 & 3, & many more atm I cant rememberLOL

Dont have any knowledge about any DirectorsLOLLOLLOL

Songs so much: Imran khans songs, APKGK songs, coolie no.1 songs husn hai suhanaROFLROFLmanyyy moreeeLOL

I used to love watching kya hadsaa kya haqeeqat (esp the phsycotic scenes)LOLkutumb, raat honay ko hai, SVS, dmg season 1&2  atm I cant remeber moreLOL

Aah, Again SANO told me to join IF, Actually she only have made my IDEmbarrassedSo, I start chatting, took parts In discussion so n soEmbarrassed

I too wanna see GurShi & ViShi TogetherWinkLOL

I guess Im done with my IntroROFL

Edited by saher_90 - 07 May 2011 at 11:54pm

asmaanixx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top