Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
PEHLI BAAR MOHABBAT
From Kaminey
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW0mtzPJLnc[/YOUTUBE]
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
May !!๐Ÿ‘ Wow...what a nice vm...! The scenes were perfect๐Ÿ˜ณ Keep going girlfriend...!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
ktms thumbnail
May, Its a lovely vm!!! effects are perfect.you did a great job๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Edited by ktms - 12 years ago
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
"pehli baar mohabbat ki hai, aakhri baar mohabbat ki hai"
This is what the case was for both Sanchi AND Shravan (all he had for Tara was just infatuation).

Great choice of song, May๐Ÿ‘!!!!! I love this song and Mohit Chauhan has done complete justice to it. You've added 5 stars by making a mix on SaaVan feat. this song. The scene selection was awesome and the effects were a cherry on the top of the cake.
Loved the part from 4:00 to 4:20: One scene, Shravan is hesitating to tie the dori of Sanchi's blouse and the next, he's holding the pallu of her saree in the romantic sequence. Perfect timing!!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Also, glad you open your own gallery now! Easier to find all your creations at once. While you're at it, might as well turn this into a complete shop and add your siggys here too. It'll be great to have them at one place! Think about it๐Ÿ˜Š
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
May pehli baar  ek hindi song ke liye, you did a Vm. Am really very happy abt it. wonderful song and scene selection.loved it.
izanami thumbnail

Originally posted by: jahnvi.angel10

"pehli baar mohabbat ki hai, aakhri baar mohabbat ki hai"
This is what the case was for both Sanchi AND Shravan (all he had for Tara was just infatuation).

Great choice of song, May๐Ÿ‘!!!!! I love this song and Mohit Chauhan has done complete justice to it. You've added 5 stars by making a mix on SaaVan feat. this song. The scene selection was awesome and the effects were a cherry on the top of the cake.
Loved the part from 4:00 to 4:20: One scene, Shravan is hesitating to tie the dori of Sanchi's blouse and the next, he's holding the pallu of her saree in the romantic sequence. Perfect timing!!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Also, glad you open your own gallery now! Easier to find all your creations at once. While you're at it, might as well turn this into a complete shop and add your siggys here too. It'll be great to have them at one place! Think about it๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you, Jhaaan! :D

@Bold part: It is a good idea! :D But, while I can manage with fics and future graphics, I've made so many graphics in the past that it'll be hard to hunt them down in the CGs / be time consuming like hell to gather the links and post them en masse, but I will try! :)
shilparoxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
great job, May di!!!
The vm is sooo beautiful!!! and I โค๏ธ "pehli baar mohabbat"!!!!! Just โค๏ธ that song!!!! Love the scnes, MAY!๐Ÿ˜‰ great job!
It's good, May that you opened ur own gallery!๐Ÿ˜›
tc, shilpa๐Ÿ˜Š
Dips_Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely VM!! im glad u have ur own gallery now!!๐Ÿ‘
and pehil baar mohabaat is one of my favourite songs!!