Pakistani Serials

Dhool

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Goldie

Posted: 03 January 2006 at 4:09am | IP Logged

did anyone watch this serial? it was aired on ary digital sometime back, i saw half of it and then cudnt anyone got any online updates on it or something??

Thanx

cheeRs

z|F

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dhool" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

usmani_girlzz

Goldie

usmani_girlzz

Posted: 03 January 2006 at 5:37am | IP Logged
hi r u new newyz welcum here no i've never heard of it sorry

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 03 January 2006 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 416905

did anyone watch this serial? it was aired on ary digital sometime back, i saw half of it and then cudnt anyone got any online updates on it or something??

Thanx

cheeRs

z|F

hi welcome to IF and PSF

well yes i did watch it but some episodes and i was gona put up same topic regarding its updateLOL

*maria*

IF-Dazzler

*maria*

Posted: 03 January 2006 at 7:18am | IP Logged
never heard of it! Confused

Innocent_Angel

Innocent_Angel

Posted: 03 January 2006 at 8:04am | IP Logged
kabhi naam bhi nahi suna main nai to.......

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.