Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ides thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: pj04

1)what if the the contract does has some stipulation to include purab in the deal.😉(somehow i have difficulty digesting sheetal let purab off so easily after all that fawning and flirting act besides this does not seem to be the product of anupama's  6+ days of shooting).

quite right...it almost seems like an anti-climax after the obvious way she came on to Purab.....frankly I was tolerating her persence because I kept hoping that it was all for some greater good.....all part of a greater scheme concocted by the directors.....
ritu thumbnail
I think purab should not rely on jassi's words, one moment she says we won't fight again the next moment she says she won't talk to him again. I am sure if some day things between armaan and jassi work out she won't take a second to throw out purab from her life. When will purab understand ???
Morgoth thumbnail
Originally posted by: pj04

4)what if kohinoor info becomes public and jassi is arrested for fraud and so are all those associated with her.🤢

This is actually the most realistic option! 😆 

kaleidoscope thumbnail
Then the show will be called "Jassi jaisi Fraud koi nahi"
pmahesh thumbnail
I agree that this show is slowly becoming "watchable only for purab"
Kritika20 thumbnail

wow jassi gets the contract. wouldn't be nice if both of them got and have to work on it together.😛

*Anjali* thumbnail
yeah, it would have been nice if they both got it and seeing Armaan wet himself over it 😆
manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think since Purab was smiling in the end when he read the message from Sheetal, he will be doing a joint project with Jassi. Nobody, even a friend+competitor will never smile so broadly in public to read the rejection message.

That's what I think. (Positive thinking....😉 huh!!)

ides thumbnail
just saw the episode.....well Purab could have been smiling because his friend got the contract.....also if u remember he has never had any intentions of standing in the way of Jassi's success from day one....and jassi had also previously mentioned that they were friends before they were competitors...

or....that both of them ended up with the contract.....I mean Sheetal seemed equally impressed with both and not to mention she has a preference for 3T.....

or.....this one's my personal favourite......regardless of who gets the contract......the smile could have been to get a rise out of Armaan.....so that Purab could see Armaan (anjali put it very well)...."wet his pants"..😉