Frequent Posters

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
couldn't sleep so i log on ...am getting fed up  ...i want gohem scenes
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sadlhi...dream sequence ho ya na ho...first gopi seriously need to change herself...not in terms of dressing right but her behavior is way too childish...c'mon y on earth are the CVs trying to show tht anpad log dumb hote hai...thts not right at all...infact they are much smarter than those who are educated. watching this show now is kind of torture!! 🤢
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Rimi, welcome bk dear. After so long nice to see u again. Hows u?

Bt yaar, how can we expect gopi to behave diferntly. Did anything happened to change her?

Did koki said anything to her to change her?

Did aham change?

Nothing, so how can she change?
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

Rimi, welcome bk dear. After so long nice to see u again. Hows u?

Bt yaar, how can we expect gopi to behave diferntly. Did anything happened to change her?

Did koki said anything to her to change her?

Did aham change?

Nothing, so how can she change?

im gud sadhli. how bout u?

i mean its time tht koki gives some lessons to gopi rather than asking her to do house chores. koki knows very well how ahem is so she should at least change gopi's style. give her instructions tht she is elderly bahu of modi family and thus needs to behave like one and not behave like a child and not to follow rashi etc etc...oh and if modis can afford so many trips and waste money on so many things then y not send gopi to some institute (not Kalakari!!😆) to learn basics...u know it will give a ladder to gopi to climb up and help her to boost her modi bahu image too.

chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Atleast i wud hav liked it if Koki had gotten Gopi to her new hairstyle...I wonder why the CV's went back to that old oily hair style...And it makes her face look very old...And what is the point of having dream sequences Sadhli? We all know Gopi is head over heels in love with Ahem...But he on the other hand is hell bent on making her life miserable...I would only love to see what Koki is going to do to get these two really together and not dream...Anyways they both might be dancing in the snow with the saath Nibhana Saathiya song...Thats all it is...
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Sorry, but I too have no hopes from this Suterland trip <😆> with Gopi in tri-coloured clothes plus her saas' suter (sweater). I'm repeating what I wrote in another post - If it was going to be a dream then there was absolutely no need to go to Switzerland, Gopi could've easily done that from MM.

Also everyone keeps saying that the CVs show carrots to lure us, but I say they just show us a series of mirages. You see it & rush towards it, there's nothing there, but then you see it again far off but still reachable & once again rush hoping to get it this time. It's a vicious cycle.

I'd love to see Ahem eating the humble pie in connection with Gopi, instead of being forced by Koki all the time.
imkt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
well what to say yaar yeh hamesha ka hi hai...ahem aur gopi ka milan kab hoga yeh koi nahi jaanta but ha rashi aur kokila mahasangram zaari rahega... I watched dream sequence...its good bt atlast i am disappointed by ahem behaviour,,,,,,,,,,he is so rude yaar... jigar and rashi were looking cute couple...i must say yellow suits rashi...
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
gopi always in dreams is not her fault she loves ahem in her thoughts always she wanted to love him feel him .. but ahem behaved her rudely always and gopi thinking for him and wanted to feel him force her to go in dreams and the crv show that dream scenes and make us fool .nothing will happen between ahem and gopi i think in actuall no laland opens..😔 Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago