Mythological Masti

RS Ramayan - favourite scenes discussions (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Hope so !!! Well Urmila11 ... forgot to mention one thing !!! I love your 2nd siggy ... we'll discuss that scene some day too ... it's one of my favs Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Urmila11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RS Ramayan - favourite scenes discussions (Page 2)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Thanks for liking...will try to discuss 2-3 scenes everyday at random. Everyone please join.

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Sema is right, I do love this thread Star I will be not only active but overactive in it after Thursday, the last of my final exams. As far as including it in another thread, I was actually going to put a note in the sequence-wise diary thread mentioning that it now welcomes discussions of any episode at random, just like this. Vis, would you like me to do that?

Urmila11

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Well I think in the Diary thread we can discuss episode wise .. and in this just any favourite scene at random !!

For example ... I watch Ramayan daily ... now if I sudden;y see a scene which I would love to discuss ... I can do it here ... and alag se .. I'd love to share my experience of Ramayan watching from the starting ... so that thread for discussing each and every main moment ... so that thread for that ... let the 2 threads continue in parallel !!!

and yeah ... nice to know you'll be active here !!!! It'll be really great to discuss Ramayan with as many as possible !! I'll too be really active from wednesday !!!

ShivangBuch

jaisiyaram

Groupbie

jaisiyaram

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
I love ram-bharat milap scene a lot.. I want to upload that but it seems I am new and have restricted access to this forum .. can anyone upload that for me..

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Now that you mentioned Bharat milap, I'll post one of my favourite Lakshman scenes just before that.

Sunil ji was awesome in this. Look at his aggession. The way he rushes in with the wood, throws it down and rushes to take his bow and arrow. Ram and Sita remain silent and let him vent it all out. Finally Lakshman needed an Akashvani to stop him from fighting Bharat.

I also loved it when Lakshman says 'kahin Bharat ne aakraman kiya toh..???', Ram says 'toh use aakraman karne do, woh humare Raja hain, hum apne Raja par dhanush nahin uthate'.

He knows very well that Bharat would do no such thing, but he had to use another explanation for stopping Lakshman at that point. He wanted Lakshman to see the truth for himself and apologise directly to Bharat for having suspected him.

ShivangBuch

Urmila11

Urmila11

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with Lola. In fact I also watch RS Ramayan everyday & fall in love with all the scenes sooo much that can't resist myself from discussing them Big smile As the diary thread of Ramayan is sequence-wise, I don't put my comments there & discuss those scenes through scrapbook Smile Now if Lola gives permission, I can join here with my comments too but only waiting for June when my final Exams will be over! & yes, I will be overactive in it after Exams, I promise! LOL  

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Why does someone need Lola's permission to join in a discussion?Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top