Mythological Masti

Who is your favorite Tridevi?

Poll Question: Who is your favorite Tridevi? And why?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [20.00%]
2 [40.00%]
2 [40.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

.anishaa.

IF-Dazzler

.anishaa.

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Hey guys! We've been having a lot of fun polls and I thought this one would be a good topic to discuss too. I know it's difficult to pick, but think about it carefully and if you really can't choose a favorite, explain why you love each Tridevi Smile
I'll be posting my answer as well soon Big smile

Parvati Mata (also known as Shakti Mata)

Lakshmi Mata

Saraswati Mata

Edited by LOLAnisha - 30 April 2011 at 8:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Urmila11Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who is your favorite Tridevi?" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Urmila11

Urmila11

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
I will not vote. I love them equally Smile If Parvati Maa is my power, then Lakshmi Maa is the controller of my welfare, & without Maa Saraswati I'm completely helpless as I'm a student Big smile, so they are equally respected for me!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jaisiyaram.anishaa.Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Nice poll Anisha! Big smile

For me, I simply can't choose between them! How is it possible for a child to choose it's favorite mother? Embarrassed Because to me that's what they all are...my mothers! Equally loving, blissful and venerable!

Edited by Vedo - 30 April 2011 at 9:01pm

Urmila11.anishaa...RamKiJanaki..

.anishaa.

IF-Dazzler

.anishaa.

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks Vedo and Sema Smile
Honestly, I wasn't sure if anyone would be able to choose, but I decided to open the poll anyways because I love the tridevis Smile 
Maybe you guys could talk about why each is your favorite?
For me, I love Lakshmi mata because of her undying benelovence and blessings on her children...her swaroop as Radha and Rukmini, in addition to Sita, are so wonderful. Also, my mother and I have observed the Maha Lakhmi vrat on Fridays so she is naturally very close to my heart.
And without Mata Saraswati, how would I have gotten this far in life? Every attempt I've made to gain knowledge and share my beliefs and learnings with others (such as this one) would have been futile if she had not assisted me by giving me the gift of being literate, understanding, and willing to learn. Not to brag, but without Saraswati mata, I would definitely not be as good of a student as I am Embarrassed I could not imagine having a career without her kripa on me.
And Mata Parvati is so great a mother! I bow to her for her selfless and loving seva to Mahadev and her nurture and upbringing of Ganesh and Kartikeya. Through her forms as Shakti and Durga she protects the world and keeps it fearless by slaying the evil that reside externally and within ourselves. I loved watching her in Ohm Namah Shivaya.
So this poll is kind of pointless because we can't pick anyone LOL
Still feel free to talk about the Tridevis here Big smile  

DebipriyaUrmila11Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Same here. I can't choose between them. They are all equal to me and I love them all. Can not possibly chose.

Urmila11.anishaa.Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

lakshmi42

IF-Dazzler

lakshmi42

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
This is a very difficult poll to vote. I really love three and my vote goes to three of them. I can't choose one from them.

Urmila11.anishaa.Vishakha_Sakhi

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Anisha for the poll ...

same with me dear diff to select between Parvati maa and Lakshmi Maa :( 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.anishaa.Vishakha_Sakhi

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Oh wow, very hard! I also cannot choose, as each mother represents a different necessity of our life, but for the sake of the poll, I'll go with Lakshmi Ma since her avatars of Sita, Radha, and Rukmini are very close to my heart.Smile

Debipriya.anishaa.Vishakha_Sakhi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.