Music Corner
Music Corner

India-Forums

   

Music-ians..plz have a look and give suggestion (Page 2)

thambu IF-Achieverz
thambu
thambu

Joined: 12 October 2005
Posts: 113691

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Love-Hate-



yeah u got it...picture distortion is going to be very interesting...yeah u have to find face from the distortion faces and it will be so much fun..wat say...

and for music contest ..yeah u r rite...gimme me some hints na for music contest plejBig smile



Awww !!!! thankzz for the clarification shona jee Big smile 

okay  just for fun here's a distortion face of kareena kapoor... find out  who is mixed with her face Wink LOLROFL


    


-Love-Hate- Goldie
-Love-Hate-
-Love-Hate-

Joined: 18 April 2011
Posts: 1087

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thambu

Originally posted by -Love-Hate-



yeah u got it...picture distortion is going to be very interesting...yeah u have to find face from the distortion faces and it will be so much fun..wat say...

and for music contest ..yeah u r rite...gimme me some hints na for music contest plejBig smile



Awww !!!! thankzz for the clarification shona jee Big smile 

okay  just for fun here's a distortion face of kareena kapoor... find out  who is mixed with her face Wink LOLROFL


    



Saif ali khan Approve waise mixture of both looking amazing Big smile so ok i will start it today or tomorrow..
thambu IF-Achieverz
thambu
thambu

Joined: 12 October 2005
Posts: 113691

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Love-Hate-




Saif ali khan Approve waise mixture of both looking amazing Big smile so ok i will start it today or tomorrow..


 Bingo !!!!!!!  Thumbs Up    yup correct Answer jee ...   btw, take your time to start jee...  Big smile

 here's another  two pics...  tell me the names of  this  two  faces


   


 


 


  





Edited by thambu - 21 May 2011 at 5:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Love-Hate-

-Love-Hate- Goldie
-Love-Hate-
-Love-Hate-

Joined: 18 April 2011
Posts: 1087

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
lol..its too easy..
1st-katrina
2nd- Rani..

yepieee...gimeee party..i won...
thambu IF-Achieverz
thambu
thambu

Joined: 12 October 2005
Posts: 113691

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Love-Hate-

lol..its too easy..
1st-katrina
2nd- Rani..

yepieee...gimeee party..i won...


yup Thumbs Up  you are correct this time also ...okie  here's  a  cup of  ice cream for you Big smile enjoy


   



 Now I give you  another pic here  find out who's this   bollywood actress
Wink 


   



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Edited by thambu - 22 May 2011 at 2:39pm
-Love-Hate- Goldie
-Love-Hate-
-Love-Hate-

Joined: 18 April 2011
Posts: 1087

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
yummy iceream...
umm this is tough...
thambu IF-Achieverz
thambu
thambu

Joined: 12 October 2005
Posts: 113691

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Love-Hate-

yummy iceream...
umm this is tough...


lol... LOL  Give me an ice cream or a chocolate ... I will open the secret shona jee Big smile .. ROFL.hahaaa
-Love-Hate- Goldie
-Love-Hate-
-Love-Hate-

Joined: 18 April 2011
Posts: 1087

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thambu

Originally posted by -Love-Hate-

yummy iceream...
umm this is tough...


lol... LOL  Give me an ice cream or a chocolate ... I will open the secret shona jee Big smile .. ROFL.hahaaa

ok them lemme make u an  icecream for u g Embarrassed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Index:Baki's MUSIC COLLECTION upd 29/8

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21

Author: Baki   Replies: 164   Views: 14558

Baki 164 14558 29 August 2014 at 6:49am by Baki
New English music you have heard recently

2 3 4 5

Author: jasongill   Replies: 33   Views: 1009

jasongill 33 1009 20 June 2014 at 9:53am by ..Christine..
song suggestion..

Author: zee10   Replies: 1   Views: 247

zee10 1 247 09 November 2011 at 2:10pm by lior
suggestion for song for slideshow

Author: brainychild92   Replies: 8   Views: 309

brainychild92 8 309 18 October 2011 at 7:02pm by Newdime
music and music

Author: Tabi_tabbsum   Replies: 0   Views: 1463

Tabi_tabbsum 0 1463 12 September 2007 at 8:52am by Tabi_tabbsum

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Music Corner Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index