fa.star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
so may is here. when is saathiya's mahaepi? every other shows have theirs scheduled! WHERE's OURS??? 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
We are thinking it's because they extended the viewing time of the show Monday to Friday, but SGP also extended their viewing time and the production house managed to get a mahaepisode sorted, I think the SNS people were a little disorganised or didn't have a tamasha to show us...but as we are guessing this Switzerland trip is not going to bring GoHam closer in fact their are going to go further apart, I think the tamasha is coming (Gopi leaves the MM again).
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Agree Nafisa! So when's the one hour episodes airing?
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: avivakirk

Agree Nafisa! So when's the one hour episodes airing?

Hi Eli, they have extended the show to 45 minutes from 30 minutes initially we all thought it would be 1 hour but it's 45 minutes, so when you go to desi**fo*** to watch the episodes (like me you are not in India to watch on the telly), you will find we have 5 or 6 clips now instead of 3 or 4 as we had before.
avivakirk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Hi Eli, they have extended the show to 45 minutes from 30 minutes initially we all thought it would be 1 hour but it's 45 minutes, so when you go to desi**fo*** to watch the episodes (like me you are not in India to watch on the telly), you will find we have 5 or 6 clips now instead of 3 or 4 as we had before.

Ok .It's good news. But enough of the trash shown.need quality scenes not only of Ahem , Gopi, Jigar, Parag, Baa etc!
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

We are thinking it's because they extended the viewing time of the show Monday to Friday, but SGP also extended their viewing time and the production house managed to get a mahaepisode sorted, I think the SNS people were a little disorganised or didn't have a tamasha to show us...but as we are guessing this Switzerland trip is not going to bring GoHam closer in fact their are going to go further apart, I think the tamasha is coming (Gopi leaves the MM again).

I hope she does not go the urmil house any place it  is better that there.
avivakirk thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ANJ4

I hope she does not go the urmil house any place it  is better that there.

Right she should not set foot in that hell house.