Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: anu rulz

arre wah divs is also a taurean like me..no wonder we think alike..i know am late to wish bt i hope u had a great day girl!!had fun esp wid jeeju??πŸ˜‰

Thanks so much Anu πŸ€—...hey tum bhi Taurean??? When is your birthday??
And yes now I get it...why we think alike...stubborn bull with an in your face attitude πŸ˜† I am one for sure...and I love being a Taurean...yes your jeeju planned a fun birthday πŸ˜‰ ...celebrated the whole weekend...did not study even a bit...exam on Thursday...damn...πŸ˜†
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
mine was on the 28th..just went by..arre koi na abt exams..am sure u will rock there..
ah yes,stubbornness...i have tales of thm..my roomy used to actually make fun of me saying anu is not stubborn,she is anything bt stubborn..and i wud make my stubborn muh and say,of course am not stubborn..lol
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
haha πŸ˜†2 taurian bulls ,i always thought you guys had similar views,πŸ˜‰no wonder you guys talk alike..😊
divmath thumbnail

mine was on the 28th..just went by..arre koi na abt exams..am sure u will rock there..

ah yes,stubbornness...i have tales of thm..my roomy used to actually make fun of me saying anu is not stubborn,she is anything bt stubborn..and i wud make my stubborn muh and say,of course am not stubborn..lol

Awww Happy Belated Birthday dear πŸ€—  what did you do?? did your special someone plan something special for you? πŸ˜‰

Hahaha πŸ˜† I can relate to it completely...tales of stubbornness...a book can be written on my tales too - my way or the highway πŸ˜†
divmath thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjyo

haha πŸ˜†2 taurian bulls ,i always thought you guys had similar views,πŸ˜‰no wonder you guys talk alike..😊

And you do the "Balancing Act" πŸ˜‰ ...Ms. Libran πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divmath

And you do the "Balancing Act" πŸ˜‰ ...Ms. Libran πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

πŸ˜†yeah, divi,guilty as charged😳 ... ...but its never  an 'Act'  ,just the way iam 😊-ab jo hoon ,woh toh  hoonπŸ˜› πŸ˜›
Anurulz thumbnail
Originally posted by: divmath

Awww Happy Belated Birthday dear πŸ€—  what did you do?? did your special someone plan something special for you? πŸ˜‰

Hahaha πŸ˜† I can relate to it completely...tales of stubbornness...a book can be written on my tales too - my way or the highway πŸ˜†

nothing as such..i had a hectice day since i spent the morning travelling to a temple quite far off frm home,ma wanted me to do a pooja tht day..and evening i had class..so very boring bday..
my special sum1 is in delhi,and me in mumbai..so everything special happened via fone only..😳
Anurulz thumbnail
so tell me jyo,can a libran ACTUALLY have an arguement wid himself/herself??its a joke i have heard quite often,bt never knew anyone i cud ask...
divmath thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjyo

πŸ˜†yeah, divi,guilty as charged😳 ... ...but its never  an 'Act'  ,just the way iam 😊-ab jo hoon ,woh toh  hoonπŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Arrey I just used it as a figure of speech sweetie...you are the most real virtual friend I've known πŸ˜ƒ no doubts there...
divmath thumbnail

nothing as such..i had a hectice day since i spent the morning travelling to a temple quite far off frm home,ma wanted me to do a pooja tht day..and evening i had class..so very boring bday..
my special sum1 is in delhi,and me in mumbai..so everything special happened via fone only..😳

Ohhh so sweet...I missed my parents a lot though...mummy yahan hothi tho definitely a special pooja in temple and then she would cook all my favorite dishes πŸ˜³ ...so you guys are in a long distance relationship..sigh...nice 😳...I did that for over an year...hamara tho long long distance tha...US-India πŸ˜† but those days were fun too... πŸ˜³