pakhim thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
All x-roadies r full of attitude...even Tamanna ...Polo is sweet as usual...Ashu & Nihal (two phatto ek saath) ... Raghu/Rajeev ab retire kar jao ...roadies r losing it's charm...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think this time they are not in themselves. I am really surprised the way Tamanna behave and I think it was totally scripted and preplanned by Raghu and Rajib. They have given them the instruction about how to manipulate ex roadies and how can they create mental pressure on them.
pakhim thumbnail
Originally posted by: papia

I think this time they are not in themselves. I am really surprised the way Tamanna behave and I think it was totally scripted and preplanned by Raghu and Rajib. They have given them the instruction about how to manipulate ex roadies and how can they create mental pressure on them.

If Raghu is interested to manipulate then why polo/tamanna is doing here? 
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
I really dun like this twist plus Tamanna is acting sooo weird!!!!!!
Obviously these ppl won't give their 100% for winning immunity fr the roadies...coz it doesn't even matter to them!!!!

I luvd the scene where Anamika replied back to these ex ex ex roadies in the vote-out!!!!
papia thumbnail
Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

I really dun like this twist plus Tamanna is acting sooo weird!!!!!!

Obviously these ppl won't give their 100% for winning immunity fr the roadies...coz it doesn't even matter to them!!!!

I luvd the scene where Anamika replied back to these ex ex ex roadies in the vote-out!!!!

I agree. Anamika is a girl with a huge personality. I never found anyone in all of the season like Anamika who doesnt scare about anything but yet she is sweet and straight forward. I liked the way she spoke even knowing that that could let her in danger.

Hats off to you Anamika.
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i liked the twist of bringing old roadies😛
and i liked the way Tamanna behaved bcoz she is their just for that😈
and i loved Anamika's reply to them
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
They were sooo bad and uninteresting..

papia thumbnail
Originally posted by: raju786

They were sooo bad and uninteresting..

I dont think that they are actually bad people. I think they are compelled to do that by RRR.