Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arohi Marrying Someone Else.. (Page 2)

Poll Question: Will You Still Watch KMH2 if Arohi Got Married to Someone Else?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [3.92%]
44 [86.27%]
4 [7.84%]
1 [1.96%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Pranii

IF-Dazzler

Pranii

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
i dont think Arjuhi will ever marry anyone else :)) that track is very old and will deffo cause the show togo downhill and the makers know that very well :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arohi Marrying Someone Else.. (Page 2)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ipkknd06

IF-Dazzler

ipkknd06

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
nooo

Aizatmir

Aizatmir

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

I will still watch kmh kyonki agar arohi ki shadi kisi aur se hogi to matlab show abhi baki hai mere dost.quite filmy na bt cmng to the pt that will never happen becoz that doesnt go with kmh brand.i m very happy with ekta as far as kmh is conc.when kmh1 was to b aired i saw her int n she was asked what is diff abt this lv story n she replied"iss mai herione ki shaadi kisi aur se nahi hogi"n she has kept her promise till now n she knows yeh show arjuhi aur issi uniqueness ki wajah se chalta hai so i dont think ki wo aisa sapne mai b soche gi kyonki agar usne aisa kiya toh hum usse kabhi sone hi nahi dege hahaha...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..anshita..

..anshita..

IF-Dazzler

..anshita..

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
no way...i dn't think so..
@aizatmir- ryt yar ekta kept her promise or agr usne aisa kiya to sach me hum use kabhi nhi sone denge...LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.