Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Court Dismissed: Brking News-Arjun proved innocent (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 11

KMH-NASHA

Goldie

KMH-NASHA

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
honourable judge

here i present detailed fingerprint analysis report.

CHANDIGARH Forensic Laboratory

DATE ANALYSIS PERFORMED:
29-04-11

Analysis: Fingerprint Anaysis

REPORT OF FORENSIC FINGERPRINT ANALYSIS

Case Description:
 ATTEMPT OF MURDER.

Case #
000701-29-04-11

Investigative Agency:
 CHANDIGARH FORENSIC LAB

Investigating Officer(s):
 Det. KAVYA

EVIDENCE ANALYZED

The following evidence items were tested for latent fingerprints with the results shown:

Items found at ALLUWALIA MANSION.

Fingerprint Evidence #

Identification

ONE PISTOL

FINGERPRINTS MATCHED

Edited by MARYADAFAN - 01 May 2011 at 3:22pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-silver4karanMsFuzzybear69-tehreem-Damyanthichanni_starzachroshaniDarjuhi4evaaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXx--Ari--moonkmh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Court Dismissed: Brking News-Arjun proved innocent (Page 4)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aksh4IF

IF-Rockerz

aksh4IF

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MARYADAFAN

prosecution aksh well said but arjun has already mentioned he was with arohi his wife at the time of the shot.therefore does not need to gain her trust.she is his alibi even though you refuse to accept this fact.but it does not change the truth.judges pls i request you cannot ignore this fact that she was with him at the time.

and i know proof is needed therefore i request for more time to provide proof.

also prosecution  once says arjun is a professional law - offender.next says law offender who is not smart.but a proffesional law-ofeender never leaves behind any evidence.arjun is a innocent person who is being framed. his gun was planted at the scene.i request further investigation.like prosecution said an innocent life is at stake.and that innocent is Mr Arjun.i request some sympathy should shown towards him.

Thank you Imtiaz, I want to repeat that as his wife her alibi has reduced weightage and even if she is given the benefit of doubt, unless Arohi has any proof that she was in deed with her husband since the moment they left the party until after the gun was shot, her alibi cannot be accepted.

Also, the defense team themselves requested the court and the prosecution to refrain from referring to the accused as a criminal until he was proven guilty. But my colleague here seems to be implying that he indeed is a professional law-offender who is clever enough not to leave such proof behind. So I ask you to please clarify - Is he a professional law-offender who has been framed? or is he a innocent accused of having a gun in the victim's house with confessed motive for murder? Once the defense clarifies their stand, I will go ahead and extend my sympathies to the accused appropriately!

Your honor, I await the investigation underway by the police department which will effectively support my case I am sure. Thank You, Thats all!!

-anzaeram-silver4karanMsFuzzybear69-tehreem-zachchanni_starKMH-NASHADamyanthiKhat2027roshaniDarjuhi4evakavyasam--Ari--Anjalii...xXx

KMH-NASHA

Goldie

KMH-NASHA

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
objection your honour

prosecution is twisting my words.i clearly have mentioned my client is an innocent who is being framed.he is not a proffesional law offender and i just gave an example from other cases as to what proffesional law offenders do.

my client respects the law that is why he is co-operating.this is not the way to treat a innocent person who respects the law.and is relying on law for justice.he has full faith cos he is innocent.

i have asked for time to provide proof for arohi being with her husband at the time of the shot.

the fact that arohi is his wife does not weaken his alibi's as she is also the grandaughter of the victim.everyone present here is aware of how much she loves KSA.blood relations are stronger.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

silver4karan-anzaeram--tehreem-Damyanthichanni_starKhat2027zachroshaniDkavyasamarjuhi4evaaksh4IF--Ari--Anjalii...xXx

roshaniD

IF-Dazzler

roshaniD

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Objection Overruled..Time for further investigations granted...

Taking all evidence n statements in to Account this court releases Mr. Arjun Singhania from all charges against him. 

The court also orders the police to obtain the FIR and restart the investigations accordingly.. 

Also, the court orders for an investigation to be conducted on the acts of police inspectors, Mr. Rajveer Ahluwaalia and Mr. Arvind Ahluwalia. A statement by the defendant to be acquired on all battery and assaults which occurred during his illegal imprisonment.

The court is now adjourned until tomorrow...

Gavel hits the wood

BANG 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-silver4karanSHAHAD971MsFuzzybear69-tehreem-channi_starDamyanthizachKMH-NASHAKhat2027aksh4IFarjuhi4evalara3110kavyasamAnjalii...xXx--Ari--

--Ari--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ari--

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
After the judge dismissed the court for the day, Arifa and Arohi approached Arjun as he stepped out of the witness box. Arohi eyes roved over his condition and tears started welling up instantly. She hugged him tightly while Arifa patted her on the back and suggested they both head to the hospital right away before any press caught up with them. 

All the Ahluwalias were still in their seats and were watching this with disgust. Sanchit rose to approach them but Arvind quelled him with a look. However, Romit, Shefali, Simi and Daddi approached them. Arjun took Daddi's blessings and hugged her and Romit. Romit informed Arjun that Rashi and Raj really wanted to come but since Raj was too young for court expereinces, Rashi stayed back and they will come to the hospital directly. Shefali was looking at Arjun peculiarly and he asked "What?". She replied, "Nahi, tum 2 days se jail me ho, phir bhi hot lag rahe ho!!" Romit piped in, "Aakhir bro kiske hain!!".  Arohi was too overwhelmed to say anything and she had a wary eye on her family who seemed to be in the mood to say a lot of things to her and Arjun. She left daddi to handle them and hurried Arjun away before they were interrupted.

Edited by --Ari-- - 02 May 2011 at 2:48pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

silver4karanSHAHAD971MsFuzzybear69-anzaeram--tehreem-channi_starDamyanthizachKMH-NASHAKhat2027roshaniDmyviewpremaksh4IFarjuhi4evaAnjalii...xXx

-_-PopCorn-_-

IF-Rockerz

-_-PopCorn-_-

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged

1st pic was really  really  nice.

roshaniD

IF-Dazzler

roshaniD

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

Order order…. The court is now in session ……..

The people against Mr. Arjun Singhania charged with attempted murder of DIG Kartar Singh Ahluwaalia…..

The court recognizes that the police has now obtained the FIR n handed over copies of all requested reports to the defence.. Please produce copies of same to the court for records …

Prosecution may now begin by calling their first witness…..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

silver4karanMsFuzzybear69-tehreem-channi_starzachKMH-NASHAarjuhi4evaaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXx--Ari--

aksh4IF

IF-Rockerz

aksh4IF

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Thank You Judge Rosh, Here are the copies of the FIR and statements requested. The forensics reports requested are not in yet. 
[Hands a stack of copies to Clerk Dhondz who in turn hands it over to Judge Rosh.]

Now, I would like to call upon Amrit Ahluwalia as my first witness.

Amrit looks at her family nervously. Sudhir gives her a encouraging nod and she gets up and walks to the witness box slowly. She takes her oath and Prosecutor Aksh approaches her.

Aksh: Your name?
Amrit: Amrit Sudhir Ahluwalia.
Aksh: How are you related to the victim?
Amrit: I am his daughter-in-law.
Aksh: Naturally, you were present at the celebration party that night?
Amrit: Yes.
Aksh: Please narrate what happened that night to the court, with exact detail.
Amrit: Uss din, bauji saare police walon ke saath award ceremony se laute the. Bauji bohot hi khush the aur hum sab bhi party ke liye tayyari kar rahe the. Phir Arjun bhi party me aaya. Woh bauji ke liye Champagne laaya tha aur sab ne zidd ki celebration ko Champagne ke saath shuru kare. Phir sab zor-shor se party karne lage aur bauji bhi dance kar rahe the. Bauji ko sab ne bohot kaha toh unhone bhi ek sip liya, aur issi beech thodi Champagne unke kapdon pe gir gayi. Woh party chod ke upar apne kapde change karne gaye the. Uske thode hi der baad, maine aur Sudhir ne dekha ke Arjun bhi unke peeche peeche upar gaya. Iske kuch 10-15 minute baad hume goli ki avaaz sunayi di aur.. 

She faltered there.. the memory of Kartar Ji in that state, with all that blood, tears started flowing freely.

Aksh gave her a moment to compose herself and continued.
Aksh: Toh aapne goli ki avaaz suni aur kya dekha?
Amrit: Maine dekha ke bauji zameen pe pade hue the. Unke seene pe goli lagi thi aur bohot khoon beh raha tha. Woh behosh the. Jhet ji ne ambulance bulaya aur unhe hospital le gaye. Rajvir ne tab wahan par pistol dekhi aur usse custody me le liya.
Aksh: Kya aapne Arohi ko Arjun ke saath jaate hue dekha?
Amrit: Nahi, Arohi mere paas khadi thi.
Aksh: Aap ye bata sakti hai ke Arohi kab party chod ke gayi?
Amrit: Nahi, woh mujhe Preeti ne bulaya aur meine dhyaan nahi diya.
Aksh: Thank you. Aap jaa sakti hain.

Turns around to face the judge, 
Aksh: Your honor, point to be noted. KSA left the party alone. Arjun left after him also alone. Arohi was not to be seen leaving with him. Arohi saw her husband leaving and when she found what he had done, she produced herself as alibi for her husband. She was never with him. I request the court to disregard her statement else she will be perjuring herself in court. Thats all.

Edited by aksh4IF - 02 May 2011 at 3:41pm

silver4karanMsFuzzybear69-anzaeram--tehreem-channi_starKMH-NASHADamyanthizachroshaniDkavyasamlara3110arjuhi4eva--Ari--Anjalii...xXx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.