Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Court Dismissed: Brking News-Arjun proved innocent (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 3 Page 11

aksh4IF

IF-Rockerz

aksh4IF

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Judges, Defense has accused ACP Rajvir of abuse of power. Prosecution requests permission to present our defense before you decide for the bail.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-MsFuzzybear69-tehreem-channi_starKMH-NASHAKhat2027zachDamyanthiroshaniDglitter567Anjalii...xXx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Court Dismissed: Brking News-Arjun proved innocent (Page 2)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

roshaniD

IF-Dazzler

roshaniD

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Even though the accused is not convicted yet, the evidence against him looks quiet promising. Hence, giving the prosecution a prospect to come up with a counter argument, before the judges would make a decision...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-MsFuzzybear69-tehreem-Damyanthichanni_starKhat2027zachaksh4IF--Ari--Anjalii...xXx

--Ari--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ari--

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the ballistics report aksh...but we never had any doubts as to whether the gun had finger prints of arjun or not...we just wanted the facts in writing so that there is concrete proof for everything that will follow...

We have done loads of theorising its time for some action and proof now...*walks u to defence prosecutor aksh*

Arifa: Can u please hand over that gun and the bullets to me so that i can have a closer look at it once?

Aksh:Yeah but dont tamper with it use gloves

*puts on gloves takes gun loads bullets*  *boom* *boom* two shots are fired by arifa towards the judges roshni and jannat though both the bullets miss the judges conspicuously...

Your honour...I m sorry for the stunt i pulled but i have a valid point to prove and acting on it will help everyone understand it better rather than rambling about it...

So i just fired two bullets towards the both of you and tried to kill you both with the gun that has arjuns fingerprints and the bullets he put in though arjun is not present in this room and is out with the police in custody waiting for being called in the court...so now will you charge arjun with attempted murder on you as well??Just because i used a gun which had his fingerprints and used gloves while using it??That wouldnt be highly fair would it??This ballistics report and this revelation was the centre point of this case on the basis of which arjun was arrested...if this itself is moot and cant prove anything wat else does the prosecution have to hold arjun in custody even after his honesty and co-operation and arohi's alibi??I request arjun to be released on bail

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

GABRIELLA-TEEN-anzaeram-SHAHAD971MsFuzzybear69-tehreem-Damyanthizachchanni_starKMH-NASHAKhat2027roshaniDarjuhi4evalara3110aksh4IFkavyasamglitter567Anjalii...xXx

channi_star

Goldie

channi_star

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
miss arifa ACP Rajvir never arrested arjun. He only took him in for questioning which is by the way currently under way. So he is in Remand NOT Under Arrest. There is no proof anywhere to suggest that he was arrested at all. No FIR was filed. So what is the bail for? Interrogation is still going on n bail can't be accepted until hez arrested..

Edited by channi_star - 30 April 2011 at 4:22pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-MsFuzzybear69-tehreem-DamyanthizachKMH-NASHAKhat2027roshaniDglitter567kavyasamaksh4IFlara3110--Ari--Anjalii...xXx

roshaniD

IF-Dazzler

roshaniD

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged

ORDER ORDER

Ms. Arifa... the court warns you against pulling such stunts...one more stunt like that and you will be taken off this case...Prosecution please continue...

Edited by roshaniD - 30 April 2011 at 5:10pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MsFuzzybear69-tehreem-DamyanthizachKhat2027aksh4IFglitter567kavyasamAnjalii...xXx--Ari--

--Ari--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ari--

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by channi_star

miss arifa ACP Rajvir never arrested arjun. He only took him in for questioning which is by the way currently under way. So he is in Remand NOT Under Arrest. There is no proof anywhere to suggest that he was arrested at all. No FIR was filed. So what is the bail for? Interrogation is still going on n bail can't be accepted until hez arrested..

Excuse me and pardon me for disagreeing...if he is taken in remand also there needs to be formal documents for that acp rajveer cannot do his manmaani put him under a strict jailer not allow him to see even his wife on the name of remand...I have never seen or heard of taking a person in remand locking him up in a jail cell all alone and not even interogating him...rajveer and arvind had went to the jail according to the commisioner but they had not met with arjun if they dont have anything to question him why the hell are they keeping him in remand and on wat grounds??

and acp rajveer was way out of line hitting arjun in the hospital before he was convicted and we have cctv footage to prove it...sudheer ahluwalia accepted that ksa had wronged arjun and they had hid it he was wrong morally and leaglly as a innocent person was killed due that maybe arjuns mom could have been saved...and also the cctv footage showing arjun not accepting to run away though arohi asked him to...so many people have commited mistakes including ksa and yet they arent punished and arjun has been convicted being a criminal just because his gun was at the wrong place at the wrong time...and now even after solid facts he isnt granted bail...kanoon is andha but atleast i can see and i dnt see any insaaf in that judges can u please oblige us by showing the justice in this to us

GABRIELLA-TEEN-anzaeram-SHAHAD971MsFuzzybear69-tehreem-DamyanthizachKMH-NASHAKhat2027roshaniDkavyasamaksh4IFarjuhi4evaAnjalii...xXx

aksh4IF

IF-Rockerz

aksh4IF

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Honorable Judges, In light of the childish stunt that my 'wise' colleague played, I would like to point out that if she had attempted to shoot you in a secluded place with no witnesses and you were not in a position to give a statement, her point would be proved. The two situations are entirely different. KSA is in no condition to give a statement, because the culprit shot him and now he is fighting for life and death in the ICU. He has slipped into Coma and might not survive. So I advise my colleague to not pull such risky stunts in the future which wastes the court's time and our's.

Edited by aksh4IF - 30 April 2011 at 5:19pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

MsFuzzybear69-tehreem-DamyanthizachKhat2027idunnoroshaniDglitter567kavyasamarjuhi4eva--Ari--Anjalii...xXx

roshaniD

IF-Dazzler

roshaniD

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
The court is adjourned for the day... we will resume the session tomorrow...

Edited by roshaniD - 30 April 2011 at 5:06pm

GABRIELLA-TEEN-anzaeram-MsFuzzybear69-tehreem-DamyanthizachKhat2027KMH-NASHAarjuhi4evakavyasamaksh4IFglitter567Anjalii...xXx--Ari--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.