Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Court Dismissed: Brking News-Arjun proved innocent (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 11

Page 1 Page 10
Page   of 11

--Ari--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ari--

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
RPS: Mikhail!! Tum bevakuf ho, ye mujhe pehle se pata tha.. par tum itna sa kaam bhi nahi sambhal sake? Itna accha mauka tumne apni bevkufi mein gava diya. 
Micky: Dad.. woh..
RPS: *glares at him* Tum ab vaisa karo jaisa mein kehta hun. Uss jignesh se saare contact band kar do. Woh apni manmani karta rehta hai. Agar usne uss makarand ko kidnap kiya tha toh hume inform karna chahiye tha ke hum usse protect kar sakte the!!
Micky: Theek hai dad, but agar Jignesh ne apna muh khola toh?
RPS: Uss mein itni himmat kahan ki Rudr Pratap Singhania se takkar le!! Woh jaanta hai ke usse kya karna hai. Agar woh chupchap sazaa accept karega toh jab woh bahar aayega, hum uska khayal rakh lenge. But agar usne hamara naam liya toh kanoon se woh bache na bache, hum se bach nahi payega!! *evil laughter*

Edited by --Ari-- - 10 June 2011 at 5:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zacharjuhi4eva

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Court Dismissed: Brking News-Arjun proved innocent (Page 11)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aksh4IF

IF-Rockerz

aksh4IF

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Everybody had assembled in court. Except for Rajvir all the Ahluwalia's were present and so were Daddi, Rashi, Raj and Romit. Rajvir had preferred to say back with KSA at the hospital and RPS, Kumud and Mikhail were obviously not going to show.

Judge: Order Order!! Court is in session. Today this court is both ashamed and proud of itself. Ashamed that due to lack of proper investigation and vigilance, we almost sentenced an innocent man to a lifetime of punishment and let the real culprit walk. We are also proud to have witnessed the turn around this case has seen. Its a stereotype of this society that criminals will never change. That they will remain evil natured and work against the justice system and are always on the lookout for loopholes in the system. Arjun Singhania has changed all that. Not all criminals are the same. Not all humans are the same. What use is this justice system if we cannot let a man rectify his past mistakes and start over freshly? Arjun was no doubt a law offender in the past, but he has proved himself to his family and this court that he is a man of principle and has decided to live a life on the right side of the law. Today I can without a doubt say, that the state of Chandigarh, our judicial system and truth would have failed if we had sentenced Arjun Singhania. This case is officially dismissed. Mr. Singhania, you are free to go. This court apologizes to you on behalf of the state for all the wrongs that have been done to you. 

As it turns out, Mr Jignesh due to his own personal vendetta against Arjun had framed Arjun. The court orders Mr. Jignesh to be taken under custody and tried for attempt of murder of DIG Kartar Singh Ahluwalia and of the kidnap of Mr. Makarand. And the court orders an investigation on Mr. Punjabi's death posthaste. Court dismissed.

Judge leaves and Arjun walks up to the defense table and thanks them for all their support. Arohi, Daddi, Romit, Rashi walk up to him too and they all thank the defense team also. Raj runs in and Arjun picks him up and Raj kisses him on the cheek and says "Daaad, ab toh hum ghar jaa sakte hai na? Romit chachu bohot pareshan kar rahe hai. Aur chotte daddu ko hume hello bolna hai. Aur .."
Arjun: Bas bas Raj. Hum sab karenge. Par pehle mein aur Arohi apne ghar jaayenge.
Daddi: Arjun puttar, ye tu kya keh raha hai? Tu ghar nahi aayega?
Arjun: Nahi Daddi, woh ghar humesha mera rahega. Par mein iss waqt apne ghar jaana chahta hun. Jaha meri maa rehti thi. Aaj meri zindagi phirse naya mod le rahi hai. Aur mein Arohi ko sabse pehle uss ghar mein leke jaana chahta hun jahan par meri zindagi shuru hui thi, jahan par mera bachpan beeta tha.
Daddi: Thik hai puttar. Jaisi teri marzi. Par uske baad tu seedha ghar aayega. Samjho ke nai?
Arohi: Daddi, aap befikar rahiye, aap logon ke bina hum kaise reh sakte hai?

Arjun Arohi take blessings of Daddi, say bye to Rashi, Romit and Raj. Shefali walks out with Arohi and they hug before Arjun Arohi leave. Arohi thanks Shefali for all her support and Arjun hugs her and thanks her for staying by Arohi's side always. 

Just as Arohi Arjun are about to leave, the Ahluwalias approach them. All of them have tears in their eyes and their eyes are pleading for forgiveness. Just as Amrit opens her mouth to talk to Arohi,

Arohi: Mom please. Mein jaanti hum aap kya kehna chahti hai! yahi na, ke aap sab se galti ho gayi aur hum aap ko maaf kar ke ghar laut aaye? Aisa nahi ho sakta. Mein aur Arjun aap ko maaf zarur karenge coz we love u and aap chahe jitna marzi humko thukra de, hum hamesha aapko ussi respect se dekhenge, kyunki aap meri mom ho, aap sab meri family ho. Par mein ye kabhi nahi bhul sakti ke jab mujhe, mere pati ko aap sab ki zarurat thi, aapke saath, pyar aur vishwas ki zarurat thi, aap ne hume nafrat aur zillad ke sivai kuch nahi diya. Woh zakhm abhi hare hai mom. Hume thoda waqt chahiye. 

DJ: Arohi puttar, tu bilkul sahi keh rahi hai. Mein tum dono ko ghar aane ke liye nahi kahungi. Par itna zarur kahungi ki hume apni galti ka ehsaas hai aur hum iss baat pe bohot sharminda hai. Ho sake toh hume maaf kardo aur ye yaad rakho ke uss ghar ke aur humare dil ke darwaze tumhare liye aur Arjun ke liye humesha khule hai. 

Arohi: Thanks DJ. I love you.

Arohi Arjun take her blessings as well and leave. Arjun suggests to Arohi that they should go meet Daddu first. So they reach the hospital where they are pleasantly surprised to know that Daddu's recovery is positive and he may get well soon now. Rajvir sees them there and hurries away after a quick greeting. Arohi and Arjun look at each other and say 'Time will heal'. From there, both reach Arjun's mom's house. 

****~****
We end this thread here and leave the rest to your imagination. This thread, this court sequence was specially started to console ourselves of the atrocious ridiculous logic given to us in the show. We have now served that purpose. Hope you as readers enjoyed it because we as the judges, lawyers and writers enjoyed it immensely.

Defense team - Ari, Kavya, Imtiaz - you guyz did a wonderful job and it was a pleasure sharing this court thread with you. All the other less active defense team members, all our supporters aka readers, thank you. Aap se haarne mein bohot mazaa aaya LOL I learnt a lot from this case, this experience and from all of you. This will be one of my most cherished memories ever, as a fake evil prosecutor and as a PFauji LOL. Judges Roshni, Jannat.. you were not here all the time and then we took the liberty to eliminate your roles LOL.. but we loved every bit of your involvement. Special thanks to Roshu.. who survived my pagalpanti and I survived hers. I will never forget all that brainstorming and research through and through this case and all the case fixing we did to get it right. I hope we did a good enough job. I know we definitely did a better job than the show DVs. Approve Also thanks to the Prosecution team which started out to be Kuki, Chandni and Me and now its just me Angry Kuki Chandni, iska badla mein zarur lungi!! NOT!! Coz I enjoyed it to the max so no qualms there.. in fact i am secretly happy that I was given full freedom to play around with the prosecution LOL Chand you were fabulous when you were here.. LOL love you and miss you.. Kuki i hope you get to atleast read this thread when u get a chance a 10 min break from that busy summer schedule you have drawn yourself.

@all - *Claps* good job guyz, proud of all of you and proud of us. ML Rocks!! *pats on all ur backs, and mine too LOL*

Over n Out, Good night, Shabbakhair, Ciao!!

And I think we can say good bye to this message too: This thread is read-only. Hit the LIKE button and leave comments hereEmbarrassedEilaan-e-Jung 2.. Wink

Edited by aksh4IF - 09 June 2011 at 9:01pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

zachKMH-NASHAidunnokavyasamlara3110arjuhi4eva--Ari--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.