Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
The court orders the police to provide the defense with the requested reports ASAP...
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ari--

Now lemme resume by answering to our dear prosecution lawyer aksh 😈

Exactly my point aksh though it was childish i dint have enough time to explain that in theory or do wat u have said in reel so i did the next best thing i could and also i wanted the prosecution and everyone of the audience and judges to be a witness to this cause this brings an interesting theory and reasoning to the table...If i had shot at the judges in a secluded spot like ksa was in and they werent able to give a statement like ksa and i had dropped the gun i used with gloves and arjuns finger prints everyone would have gone to the conclusion that arjun shot at the judges though he wasnt even present in the room...cant that have happened on the night ksa was shot as well??Doesnt that give arjun benefit of doubt...KSA is in coma toh arjun isnt having beach party at bahamas he is locked up in jail
and if there is no solid evidence or proof against him and he is being his co-operative best why are they treating him as a full fledged criminal that he isnt anymore??I request the judges to kindly release arjun from jail as he was arrested incorrectly without even an f.i.r and the case should be re-started in a fresh light with strong evidence and arguements...We request the police
  • To get Finger print analysis report [for second opinion]
  • To get Ballistics report (not the one which analysed the bullets but a detailed one with projectile trajectory)
  • To check Arjun's clothes for gun shot residue, if he had indeed fired the gun, there should be traces left in his clothing
  • We also ask the police to investigate the sight where ksa was shot properly and look for any clues...
  • And above all we request that this case should not be handled by any ahluwalia officers or lawyer cause they bring in their personal biases and prejudice to the  investigations and proceedings...

Your Honor, My esteemed colleague here is forgetting that this is a trial for justice. Innocent lives are at stake here. She cannot and should not take it lightly and feel that she is hard pressed for time. This is the instance where she needs to think before she acts. While her courage to pull that stunt was commendable, her motive is baseless. If the accused is not in the room and the judges were shot in a secluded place, and the gun was found to have the accused's fingerprints on it, my first suspect is in fact the accused. Her argument is plainly hear-say and cannot be accepted. 

As for the fact as why the accused is being generously cooperating, I would like to point out that he had slipped up in his master-plan. For a law-offender he is not very smart is he? He started out his murder plan without the use of gloves thereby giving us the evidence on a platter. In the hospital, when ACP Rajvir Ahluawlia mentioned that he had found a gun and had sent it for forensic analysis was the moment he realized his folly. In order to earn himself the benefit of doubt, he accepted that it was indeed his and so were the fingerprints. It is a very intelligent move on his part because he knows by confessing he is both keeping the trust of his wife and earning the benefit of doubt. I beseech you to see through his ruse. Thank you,

Edited by aksh4IF - 12 years ago
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
prosecution aksh well said but arjun has already mentioned he was with arohi his wife at the time of the shot.therefore does not need to gain her trust.she is his alibi even though you refuse to accept this fact.but it does not change the truth.judges pls i request you cannot ignore this fact that she was with him at the time.

and i know proof is needed therefore i request for more time to provide proof.

also prosecution  once says arjun is a professional law - offender.next says law offender who is not smart.but a proffesional law-offender never leaves behind any evidence.arjun is a innocent person who is being framed. his gun was planted at the scene.i request further investigation.like prosecution said an innocent life is at stake.and that innocent is Mr Arjun.i request some sympathy should shown towards him.
Edited by MARYADAFAN - 13 years ago
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
honourable judge 

Defense has arranged for Anticipatory bail for our client Mr. Arjun and is submitting a copy of the same here.

I Judge Jannat, am granting Mr Arjun antcipatory bail for a sum of 200,000 Rs. I order medical assistance to the accused immediately. The accused is not permitted to leave the city and his passport may be confiscated. He will appear at each court hearing and will also report to the inspector in charge of his arrest every day for as long as the case is in court. 

Signed Jannat.

Defense submits the receipt for the bail money submitted to court.
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
honourable judge

here i present detailed fingerprint analysis report.

CHANDIGARH Forensic Laboratory

DATE ANALYSIS PERFORMED:
29-04-11

Analysis: Fingerprint Anaysis

REPORT OF FORENSIC FINGERPRINT ANALYSIS

Case Description:
 ATTEMPT OF MURDER.

Case #
000701-29-04-11

Investigative Agency:
 CHANDIGARH FORENSIC LAB

Investigating Officer(s):
 Det. KAVYA

EVIDENCE ANALYZED

The following evidence items were tested for latent fingerprints with the results shown:

Items found at ALLUWALIA MANSION.

Fingerprint Evidence #

Identification

ONE PISTOL

FINGERPRINTS MATCHED

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MARYADAFAN

prosecution aksh well said but arjun has already mentioned he was with arohi his wife at the time of the shot.therefore does not need to gain her trust.she is his alibi even though you refuse to accept this fact.but it does not change the truth.judges pls i request you cannot ignore this fact that she was with him at the time.

and i know proof is needed therefore i request for more time to provide proof.

also prosecution  once says arjun is a professional law - offender.next says law offender who is not smart.but a proffesional law-ofeender never leaves behind any evidence.arjun is a innocent person who is being framed. his gun was planted at the scene.i request further investigation.like prosecution said an innocent life is at stake.and that innocent is Mr Arjun.i request some sympathy should shown towards him.

Thank you Imtiaz, I want to repeat that as his wife her alibi has reduced weightage and even if she is given the benefit of doubt, unless Arohi has any proof that she was in deed with her husband since the moment they left the party until after the gun was shot, her alibi cannot be accepted.

Also, the defense team themselves requested the court and the prosecution to refrain from referring to the accused as a criminal until he was proven guilty. But my colleague here seems to be implying that he indeed is a professional law-offender who is clever enough not to leave such proof behind. So I ask you to please clarify - Is he a professional law-offender who has been framed? or is he a innocent accused of having a gun in the victim's house with confessed motive for murder? Once the defense clarifies their stand, I will go ahead and extend my sympathies to the accused appropriately!

Your honor, I await the investigation underway by the police department which will effectively support my case I am sure. Thank You, Thats all!!
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
objection your honour

prosecution is twisting my words.i clearly have mentioned my client is an innocent who is being framed.he is not a proffesional law offender and i just gave an example from other cases as to what proffesional law offenders do.

my client respects the law that is why he is co-operating.this is not the way to treat a innocent person who respects the law.and is relying on law for justice.he has full faith cos he is innocent.

i have asked for time to provide proof for arohi being with her husband at the time of the shot.

the fact that arohi is his wife does not weaken his alibi's as she is also the grandaughter of the victim.everyone present here is aware of how much she loves KSA.blood relations are stronger.
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Objection Overruled..Time for further investigations granted...

Taking all evidence n statements in to Account this court releases Mr. Arjun Singhania from all charges against him. 

The court also orders the police to obtain the FIR and restart the investigations accordingly.. 

Also, the court orders for an investigation to be conducted on the acts of police inspectors, Mr. Rajveer Ahluwaalia and Mr. Arvind Ahluwalia. A statement by the defendant to be acquired on all battery and assaults which occurred during his illegal imprisonment.

The court is now adjourned until tomorrow...

Gavel hits the wood

BANG 

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
After the judge dismissed the court for the day, Arifa and Arohi approached Arjun as he stepped out of the witness box. Arohi eyes roved over his condition and tears started welling up instantly. She hugged him tightly while Arifa patted her on the back and suggested they both head to the hospital right away before any press caught up with them. 

All the Ahluwalias were still in their seats and were watching this with disgust. Sanchit rose to approach them but Arvind quelled him with a look. However, Romit, Shefali, Simi and Daddi approached them. Arjun took Daddi's blessings and hugged her and Romit. Romit informed Arjun that Rashi and Raj really wanted to come but since Raj was too young for court expereinces, Rashi stayed back and they will come to the hospital directly. Shefali was looking at Arjun peculiarly and he asked "What?". She replied, "Nahi, tum 2 days se jail me ho, phir bhi hot lag rahe ho!!" Romit piped in, "Aakhir bro kiske hain!!".  Arohi was too overwhelmed to say anything and she had a wary eye on her family who seemed to be in the mood to say a lot of things to her and Arjun. She left daddi to handle them and hurried Arjun away before they were interrupted.
Edited by --Ari-- - 13 years ago
SalluTheUllu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

1st pic was really  really  nice.