Mythological Masti

MythoMasti BannerContest - VotingRound 1 ~> Note Pg.5 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Congratulations to all the participants, your creations are stunningly mind-blowing!! Amazing work everyone!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap and good luck to you all! Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Urmila11lola610..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MythoMasti BannerContest - VotingRound 1 ~> Note Pg.5 (Page 4)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Urmila11

Urmila11

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
This is a toughest job I just finished! Is it easy to chose only 3 among these AWESOME & DIVINE stuffs? It took me almost more than one hour to chose 3 at last! I have to do many plus-minus to do this hard work! Really greattt job, friends! Thanks to everyone who participated, & best wishes to all of them! 

Dpka1415Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

Amazing work!Clap LOVE all the banners, they're really pretty!Big smile I'm not voting though, because I helped Lola with the banner contest and know who sent who.

Good luck to everyone however, can't wait to see which one wins!Thumbs Up

-Janu

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 30 April 2011 at 8:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Urmila11Vishakha_Sakhi

Urmila11

Urmila11

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
@ Lalitha di, I can also guess who sent which banner as I know all of your styles very well Big smile & yes, can't wait to see which one wins finally!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

.anishaa.

IF-Dazzler

.anishaa.

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Great job everyone! It was very hard to pick 3 banners, I can tell all the people who particpated worked very hard on their entries. Each and every one was gorgeous Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
I am not sure if we are allowed to comment here. i am new to this forum, but have watched the original Ramayan and Mahabharat endless times. Any banner which has Arun ji and Sunil ji will have to be my favourite. There's another banner where Arjun is having a conversation with Draupadi. I remember that scene well. I think it was when Draupadi applies Dushashan's blood on her hair and refuses to wash it off. Arjun tells her to give up her hatred, now that he's dead. I loved that scene. So voted for that banner.

Urmila11lola610..RamKiJanaki..

Urmila11

Urmila11

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
I like to say that the Banner # 4 is the BEST as per my choice as it perfectly represents the motto of our forum, it tells evidently the transition from our Old serial era to New serial era, & used paintings of Bramha-Vishnu-Mahesh in the middle, as it wants to speak a story from old Mythoes to new Mythoes via original God pictures, SUPERB! Don't know who made this 4th entry , but I like to say thanks again & again to that participant. I'm sure that 4th entry is ready for the next round! Big smile Hats off to its creator!

Edited by Urmila11 - 01 May 2011 at 5:32am

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
thanks lola
i am really inactive on india-forums these days

my vote goes to banner no 2and  3 and 5

Edited by sita11 - 01 May 2011 at 12:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaisiyaram

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.