Uttaran

what uttaran taught me

esseesse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Perhaps, tapasya and ichcha have one thing in common. Silent attitude. Yes, they are pricey up front, but like the best of everything, they are never able to go back. Those who go back are cowards..perhaps they are slaves who do not enjoy living life to the fullest.
No, ichcha and her tapasya don't shout out to everyone on the road, but there's something undefinable about them that separates them from the pack. So while ichcha's tapasya clearly slants towards the luxury side,they  will continue to eat any of the bundelas for lunch on a long winding road.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
If ur obessed with some one in life, drop all morals and values u have learnt and get as cheap as u can in having him or her ...

Never treat others as human , believe ur the only human and rest are dead morons

Never extend any help to poor ppl they will run after destroying ur happinesss
shivani9 thumbnail
Gandhi banoge toh goli khavogey
esseesse thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

Gandhi banoge toh goli khavogey

yeh tumne kaha?😲😃
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SS007

yeh tumne kaha?😲😃

y did u ask😛
esseesse thumbnail

y did u ask😛

i am shocked.
shivani9 thumbnail

i am shocked.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Arrey one of my friends keep shouting this into my ear all the time, he tells me I am very nice.
He wants me to b selfish shrewd and cunning. 'Aise bano tum bahut aage javogi' this is what he keeps telling me n hez been saying this since last 5 years I have known him n he last said tht yestarday😳😆
😆
esseesse thumbnail

🤣
Arrey one of my friends keep shouting this into my ear all the time, he tells me I am very nice.
He wants me to b selfish shrewd and cunning. 'Aise bano tum bahut aage javogi' this is what he keeps telling me n hez been saying this since last 5 years I have known him n he last said tht yestarday😳😆
😆

tapasya veer singh bundela...:p
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

how to waste ur precious time😆😆😆

shivani9 thumbnail

tapasya veer singh bundela...:p

ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢no wayyy i havent changed a bit, inspite of the nonstop record by him for 5 years... i'm confident tht i wont change my ways😊