Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_03

bdw, do u knw d actor who played d role of "shikari" in CGM?? dont knw y, but i think he was aditya srivastavBig smileBig smile. am i ryt??

plz plz plz ..sum1 plz tell me who played d role of  "Shikari " who made CGM a slave be4 he has rescued by Chanakya????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "written update 30th April (Page 3)" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fuzzyface

IF-Rockerz

fuzzyface

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, I like how the story is progressing and I must say the boy Rushi Raj is improving not only in acting but his sword fighting skills. He definitely has a good future ahead of him.

@ anu rulz hey you, do u remember me from the Bandini forum.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chandragupta Maurya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.