Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Tiyali

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

bubbly143pallaisowmya_jairamprasad1991CuteCherryJaishankarOLGNESumayal..Sonii..MagicianPrayasanu rulzlunza-SweetGirl--Shraddha-coolpratzswtbabyshermabonnefilleDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Savita Deshmukh Appreciation Club" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pallai

pallai

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
i like her acting with her eyes.. rolling up and down when she is supposed to be thinking to herself...

she can be really protective of archana.. and also genuinely cared for the girl... going arnd town telling archana's prospective inlaws what a good bahu she is... 

she and archu actually have a good chemistry which was evident in the 3 month pre divorce stage of archu .. when she has told archu to take care of herself... and also praised archu for standing up for her when rasika made her dance...made archu's fav dishes...  to her credit she did many times pleaded archu-manav NOT to divorce.. but they have always disrespected elders advice.. as they think they know "Best"

brillant actress... only time i had complaints was when they showed her dance in those ganpathi festivals .. i thought the dance didnot really go well with a old graceful lady like her especially in religious functions...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzeeumayal-Shraddha-lunzaanu rulz

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Savita is one character who is true to herself...She is a wonderful mother who loves and protects her kids...Including the 3 months she bonded will with Archu...She can be mean, humorous, loving but everyone loves her for who she is...She is the only saving grace on this show...Wish she had a better husband as a package deal than drunkard Damo..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzeeumayal-Shraddha-lunzaanu rulz

Tiyali

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shraddha-Dabulls23

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Usha nandkarni -
She does a fab job .. and some of the scenes in the current track of her in depression and being forgetful , like a scared child .. amazing !!!
You really feel like giving her a hug to make her feel more secure
Only time i didnt like her acting much was in some scenes after manav's jailing ... felt she went a bit OTT..
And yes , she shares a great chemistry with both sushant and ankita!!!

Savita Deshmukh -  With her what you see is what you get , and unlike some others in the show (jo ek din sar pe bithake rakhte hai , aur doosre din hi zaleen karke dhakka maar dete hai) , she doesnt swing like a yo yo when it comes to her behavior with people ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalDabulls23

-Shraddha-

IF-Rockerz

-Shraddha-

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Fab thread tiya Clap
Savita is d most honest & frank character of d show Clap
Most important  good mother , had been a good MIL if given a chance !!!!!!!! Bt didnt got any d reason is knw to all LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

umayal

umayal

IF-Dazzler

umayal

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
First and Foremost I love Ushaji. she is a fabulous actress, whatever may be the situation and character demands she portrays beautifully. Either being a mean Saas,or a lovable saas, Loving mother, strict  wife to a Drunken husband, Giving gaalis to negative ones, in picking up a fight,
oh whatever may be,either negative or positive,she shines the most.

The foremost reason I was impressed with sav aai these days is Ushaji.

And seeing her now,when she is ill and now, it doesn't seem she is fully negative one.
She is one who has a hard core outside and a softer inner side.

And as Pallai said I love Sav aai - Archu's chemistry, because of which I was longing to see the bonding scenes between them for so longer period. she true to character,not too softy-shakkar involved, will take care of her loved ones in her own way.

Still I remember the scene where she defended archu against a dobhi woman and after coming in,in her usual way adviced archu not to be a doormat.

I accept a fact that,i dont like the older sav aai who was so mean and hell bent on destroying her son's happiness though she knows that her son will not be happy with it.

But the one now,I really feel for her these days.

And Sav aai expressions were so nice.

And Tiya ,Nice thread, More than Savita,I truly believe Ushaji Deserves it. Clap Clap

Edited by umayal - 30 April 2011 at 11:21am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaanu rulzMagicianPrayas-Shraddha-

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Savita is not hypocrite like many characters on the show...She is what u see what u get kind..Honest abt her feelings...When she loves you she will protect and defend u to the world...Anyone whould be lucky to have a  wife, mother and a MIL like Savita...

Who does not have a flaw in their characters? everyone does but this woman is not two faced...Does not make airhead decisions..

Does not go around ruining other's lives with her decisions...Wish I could say the same abt the leads..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umayal-Shraddha-lunza

Post Reply New Post

Go to top