Gulaal

i'm New Here! Still feels been here so long!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

yummoBB

yummoBB

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Hi all Smile

I know i've been here for few days Smile
Before i got myself introduced here i used to stay on FB whole day after work,
but one day when i was searching for Gulaal article i found this forum, i think i've been to IF before also, but after i read the discussions and everyone's view n review i got so much interested in this forum n Joined few days ago Smile
im Introducing myself as i never did before.. Now i dont even get time to see FB homepage.. im always here after work, reading n writing, i must say im a Crazy GULAAL fan... i've been watching it from start but now i cant miss an episode..
Im so thankful to all the members of this forum for being very Friendly and Nice Big smile

My name is Yummo n im from the Paradise Maldives, but all my family n friends keep saying that im an INDIAN... i've been to india 7 times, n i know Hindi Fully, im 23yrs Old.. work as an Administrative Police Officer Smile

As a crazy fan of Gulaal i have a Request from all members of this Forum... Lets hold hands n try to move Gulaal Rank on Chaskameter as it is on 13th Position this week..
We can do it... Big smile

With Love
YummoBB Dancing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahagstnsur.ritukaprithviHarpreet.M

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i'm New Here! Still feels been here so long!" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

welcome to the forum !Tongue and i like your post keep writing Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yummoBB

sur.

Goldie

sur.

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
come on everybody say welcome welcome welcome Smile
ya lets hold hands and improve rankings whether its show,manasi,neil and other supporting actors and make this forum our second home Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yummoBBritukaprithvi

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeevsurbhi

ya lets hold hands and improve rankings whether its show,manasi,neil and other supporting actors and make this forum our second home Tongue
u kmow  IF ranking doesnt matter at all ! some  ppl  and some shows are no 1 here...but the reality is no one knows them out of this  forums and these so called shows went off air with low trps !   and the star who are ranked lower are popular stars of  india ... trp is only  that matters...i-f ranking is just no use ...instead i comment on starplus offical site si that they know we love this serialTongue

Edited by arti07 - 30 April 2011 at 1:14pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yummoBBsur.ritukaprithvi

sur.

Goldie

sur.

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
@arti07... hey i knoe IF ranking doesnt matter bu still if we r here discussing but it does resemble the popularity of the show and how much ppl watch it...there r so many ppl all over the world that visit here and watch shows only on net and not on tv..so its a guide for them..

and plz dont say that the serials and stars which r no. 1 here are not known outside..it is not so..who are no.1 they really are something outside thats y thetmy r no.1 here and ya who r not in the top list here are also well known outside...its just that only the urban and a large no. of the young audience visit here..so thats why only youth shows and stars working in it are no. 1 here as the teenagers r just mad about them and dont hav anything to do except coming here and voting there fav stars and shows just like me..m one of them LOL

and ya trps does matter but fans are also something..fans make stars popular whether their show is popular or not some stars are always on top in demand..the biggest example from tellywood is karan singh grover and bollywood is salman khan...in his career ,it has been said ,that he has given more flops than hits and still he is a rockstar superstar LOL

so in the end..whether IF ranking matters outside or not but it matters here so we should try show other forum ppl also that we are also active and this show is also good and in this way we can attract more audience which will ultimately contribute to trps which is good for the show

PS: sorry for such a long speech ..bore ho gaye na LOL and i hope u dont mind..actually i got little posessive bcoz the show which is no.1 here is my fav nowadays and the stars of that show also... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yummoBBarti07

Harpreet.M

IF-Dazzler

Harpreet.M

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Hi welcome to the gulaal forum!

you have an interesting background

and yes! VOTE ON CHASKA METER EVERYDAY! :)

yummoBB

yummoBB

yummoBB

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

u kmow  IF ranking doesnt matter at all ! some  ppl  and some shows are no 1 here...but the reality is no one knows them out of this  forums and these so called shows went off air with low trps !   and the star who are ranked lower are popular stars of  india ... trp is only  that matters...i-f ranking is just no use ...instead i comment on starplus offical site si that they know we love this serialTongue

Surbhi yup, hehe i know. thanx a lot dear.

Surbhi: Thats true, i also comment on starplus Gulaal page.. Tongue
n we all should,... cheers Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sur.ritukaprithviarti07

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged

@arti07... hey i knoe IF ranking doesnt matter bu still if we r here discussing but it does resemble the popularity of the show and how much ppl watch it...there r so many ppl all over the world that visit here and watch shows only on net and not on tv..so its a guide for them..

and plz dont say that the serials and stars which r no. 1 here are not known outside..it is not so..who are no.1 they really are something outside thats y thetmy r no.1 here and ya who r not in the top list here are also well known outside...its just that only the urban and a large no. of the young audience visit here..so thats why only youth shows and stars working in it are no. 1 here as the teenagers r just mad about them and dont hav anything to do except coming here and voting there fav stars and shows just like me..m one of them LOL

and ya trps does matter but fans are also something..fans make stars popular whether their show is popular or not some stars are always on top in demand..the biggest example from tellywood is karan singh grover and bollywood is salman khan...in his career ,it has been said ,that he has given more flops than hits and still he is a rockstar superstar LOL

so in the end..whether IF ranking matters outside or not but it matters here so we should try show other forum ppl also that we are also active and this show is also good and in this way we can attract more audience which will ultimately contribute to trps which is good for the show

PS: sorry for such a long speech ..bore ho gaye na LOL and i hope u dont mind..actually i got little posessive bcoz the show which is no.1 here is my fav nowadays and the stars of that show also... LOL

i meant indian audience which  largely consists of  middle aged ppl and housewives...ask them they didnt heard the name of no 1 stars of I-F but ya they are popular amoung teens from all over the world i...nternet facts and real facts are different afterall u cant expect these audiences coming here to comment take an example i watch only one serial and my mom and grandmom watch 5 serial on average but they dont comment here they talk among their circle like we do here ...morever .india is not about meteroes and big cities it is more about small town and cities .where IF  awareness is not much...the production house keep them also in mind ...and target them too...thus IF  popularity is not that matters i hope soon these production houses come up with new system of TRP which includes the major audiences (small cities ) and figures will be quite different then

@ blue i dont want to comment about the person else our forum will turn into battle groundWink  u know this guy is sooo ...whatever !Ouch

but salman khan definetly is a rockstar ...u know for past three years he has been always in news switch on any hindi  news channel at 5:30 u will see salman khan ...its an Sallu hr thats the power of this person... he has given max hit in past three years ...when bollywood is suffering continous loss...he is true entertainer...

p.s i m not a  fan of salman khan nor watch any film but i know his power

Edited by arti07 - 01 May 2011 at 1:50am

sur.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.